Attached images
IMG_5994s2.jpg
IMG_6004s2.jpg
IMG_6047s2.jpg
IMG_5986s2.jpg
IMG_5998s2.jpg
IMG_6032s2.jpg
IMG_6012s2.jpg
That's a very very nice selection of bikes.. screw the girl lol.. good detail!

Couldn't you have gotten the 1198 (I think it's an 1198) at a better angle? :cry:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Couldn't you have gotten the 1198 (I think it's an 1198) at a better angle? :cry:

nnah ppl were jumping in front of you all the time so it was very hard to get any pics
Nice candid pics DWB!

I see you like B&W as much as me Your getting tack sharp images!!! NICE My camera needs to go to the shop I think it seems to be loosing its ability to focus accurately anymore

Anyway here are a few for you guys. I really like the one of the fairis wheel and the moon behind it.
Attached images
DSC_3061.jpg
DSC_2221.jpg
DSC_8411.jpg
Quote from Toddshooter :
Anyway here are a few for you guys. I really like the one of the fairis wheel and the moon behind it.

I like it too Im not sure how you got that moon behind the wheel so clearly, but make this picture more.
Heres a few from me, their all raw besides having been majorly resized.
I absolutely suck at the whole taking cool pictures thing so dont expect anything good lol.

Attached images
DSC00472.JPG
DSC00501.JPG
DSC00505.JPG
DSC00507.JPG
DSC00651.JPG
DSC00663.JPG
DSC01215.JPG
DSC01216.JPG
never though of taking a pic of lamp

Attached images
IMG_6104s.jpg
IMG_6106s.jpg
Sorry for spamming this thread with pictures.. I should start a new thread soon I guess

Attached images
IMG_6159.jpg
IMG_6153sss.jpg
IMG_6097ss.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Sorry for spamming this thread with pictures.. I should start a new thread soon I guess

Tis the whole purpose of this thread
Seems like that there is just a few guys whos holding up this thread
I should start to take some pictures too.

Nice pics mixer!

Zoom 200000000000000000x
Attached images
Copy of IMG_4095asdasdsa.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Nice pics mixer!

Zoom 200000000000000000x

Never photograph a dirty car. I washed it for you, invoice is in the mail....

Some Lovely pics indeed. Shall take some of the melting snow tomorrow!
Few pics...
Attached images
ahhhhh.jpg
army.jpg
chops.jpg
close.jpg
distant.jpg
dawg.jpg
flower contrast colour.jpg
flower dark BG.jpg
Quote from VALE 46 :Few pics...

Nice m8 Not been out for alot last couple weeks with camera will need to take choco lab Baliey out for a wee photo shoot in the snow
That's one crazy pup, Vale. And I want to see a panorama of shot #3 from mixer.

All my photos are sitting quietly on my crapped out desktop . Need to get me a new gfx card to get to them. I can't even see the bootup to be able to get it back on the onboard video to get to my pictures.
two quick ones from Thailand

upload more later when i have the time
About a week ago I brought a Nikon D70s off ebay for some stupidly cheap price. Its in perfect condition/working order and came with a 28-80mm lens. Just been playing with the various modes and settings so far.

I've only used compact cameras before so I'm a bit of a noob regarding lenses but I will probably want to buy a 200 or 300mm lens some time soon or anything with a good zoom. Can anyone point me towards a good one for a beginner?

Chuffed with it so far, its nice to be able to press the shutter button and instantly take the picture, rather than the huge delay a compact digital camera can have.
Found some old undeveloped RAWs from October and finally got around to developing them.

All with the K100D and kit lens, and most actually taken by my mom (I was working on a review of a Panasonic HD video camera on this hike). Full-size shots here.

How do you get that beautiful light effect? Were you just lucky with the light that day or was it in post processing?

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG