The online racing simulator
Soon, DWB, soon. Wifey has an interview tomorrow. Will finally be able to catch up, but it will take some time. I'll be hunting around for deals on a D300 by then

And I finally have my computer back, so hopefully I can continue on with sorting some shots. I have a ton of kid shots that has been residing silently on the work laptop awaiting me fixing my main PC, but I should have something within those family shots, hopefully.
Quote from mrodgers :Soon, DWB, soon. Wifey has an interview tomorrow. Will finally be able to catch up, but it will take some time. I'll be hunting around for deals on a D300 by then

And I finally have my computer back, so hopefully I can continue on with sorting some shots. I have a ton of kid shots that has been residing silently on the work laptop awaiting me fixing my main PC, but I should have something within those family shots, hopefully.

Psst... go Pentax!
Some B&W conversions. 18-55mm kit lens mk II and the 55-300mm:

more great pics for mr dwb

im not quite sure why but my favorite is the sign
Thanks! I'm a big fan of shooting signs. Simple shapes, sharp text, bright colors (or in this case colors that translate well to B&W).
yh
i th9ink the readon i like it is all the detail of the grain and the ruggedness
Yes, very nice DWB. The B&W conversions are superb. Wish they were numbered .

I really like the 4th shot. The exposure is very nice showing off the texture of the snow. #5 is interesting also as I'm trying to figure out what the heck it is.

You shooting in manual mode? I can't check exif info on my work computer here.
Really imperssing pictures I really like the pics: 7 and 8.
Just make me wanna more and more to go photograph.
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :Just make me wanna more and more to go photograph.

Yeah, makes me want to do more B&W stuff. Unfortunately it's just kid pictures at the moment, and not even those lately. Too dang cold for me.
Ok, I've been sorting (and deleting) photos all night. It seems that during my time with the computer out of commission my kids had gotten a hold of my camera at various times and I have hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of shots of the dog, the bird, the fish, and just about every stuffed animal you can think of, LOL.

During my sorting tonight, I found this from Superbowl Sunday (NFL for those not in the know). Nothing like your trusty loyal yellow Lab rooting for the home team for ya! That would be the "Official Myron Cope Pittsburgh Steelers Terrible Towel" in case you didn't know. Please ignore my sock which she loves to gather up from the laundry, LOL.

First two were made with Autostitch. Last one I played around with in Photoshop to get it to look like that. One of these days I need to get a real camera.
Attached images
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg
Ha ha! Nice DWB!

Unclebenny, that 3rd photo is great. The PP (post processing) works great for it. Good job on the Daytona panos also.
*cough* Atlanta and Phoenix *cough*
lol i could understand someone from the civilised world getting that wrong but an american, now you suprise me lol

dont kill me please
FWD LOL!

I likey some of the photos on this page, top stuff.
I haven't been out taking photos much lately but I did pull out my shoebox full of negatives and begin scanning some in.

It's quite a long time since I dealt with film in any way, and quite frankly I'd forgotten just how much post-processing you had to do with negatives when scanning them in. I don't feel quite as bad as I did, any more, messing about with camera RAW files to achieve better results!

An ominous cloud dragged itself over my house...

I've forgotten what this plane was, now.. Oshkosh Airshow.

There was a massive thunderstorm all throughout the airshow, with lightning strikes on the runway. A bunch of us, who in retrospect were complete idiots, still sat on the grass through the whole show!
Attached images
img016.jpg
img025.jpg
img031_3.jpg
img032.jpg
Where did you live in the US, Sam?
About halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee, Lake County IL
I was all "wait a second, that doesn't look like any part of England I've ever seen."

"...wait a second, that's an American flag."

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG