The online racing simulator
I don't mind it either.

Tried a long exposure time.

Unfortunately I couldn't use longer time than 30 secs. I forgot my remote shutter at home so I couldn't use bulb.
Really awesome Don. Love the snow shots too.

Edit: Hell Taavi, those last three of the marbles are so brillante!
Quote from Ni-san :

Tried a long exposure time.

Unfortunately I couldn't use longer time than 30 secs. I forgot my remote shutter at home so I couldn't use bulb.

In that case, take a few @30 seconds and in Photoshop layer them all up and set the layer style to "lighten"
Quote from XCNuse :In that case, take a few @30 seconds and in Photoshop layer them all up and set the layer style to "lighten"

Thanks for the tip.

I'll remember to bring my remote shutter next time. However I think I got a pretty good picture.
I learned that a bunch of people prefer to do it that way to avoid the large amount of noise that creeps up on the hot sensor over super long exposure times.
So im thinking of getting new camera cause my tiny digital is total crap. What camera would be best for a beginner? Have been watching 550D and some other cams . And oh it will be for video shooting too.
550D is the way to go.
What about D3100?
550D... D3100... only you can tell. Pick them up in your hands and try out the controls. I don't like the way Canon does it's controls compared to Nikon. Someday I'll be getting me a Nikon. More important stuff to spend that kind of cash on for now though.
Quote from XCNuse :I learned that a bunch of people prefer to do it that way to avoid the large amount of noise that creeps up on the hot sensor over super long exposure times.

So that is true. I saw that in the manual and thought it was a misprint, since I know it happens with a high ISO. Then I learned something today too.

Quote from Myffe :So im thinking of getting new camera cause my tiny digital is total crap. What camera would be best for a beginner? Have been watching 550D and some other cams . And oh it will be for video shooting too.

550D, man. I have that camera myself, and I'm glad I bought it.
550D owner here. Brilliant camera, great for everything... Recently bought a 17-85mm Canon lens for it, works a treat
Quote from Ni-san :So that is true. I saw that in the manual and thought it was a misprint, since I know it happens with a high ISO. Then I learned something today too.

Yeah, it actually happens; it has ruined a few of my long night exposures which is why many people suggest it over super long digital exposures and excessive wear to a sensor.
After 7 days of waiting, and thinking I had been ripped off.. this turned up today... over da moon!

One from tonight i took up local hill looking into main street where i stay First time at this sort of thing i like it

Love the flare on the lowest street light!
Quote from doyal :Love the flare on the lowest street light!

Cheers just noticed the first one is a little squint so i have changed it a little

Just a small exercise of product photography.
Makes me thirsty.
I know I've invited some of you via PM before, but there's a lot of great photos in this here racing sim forum. I don't want to spam the forum with links, but feel free to PM me for info if you are interested in joining a smaller Photography forum, mrodgers , mcintyrej, Don, DWB, well a whole bunch of you, ha! I don't have much time to race these days, but I always sneak a peek in this thread.

EDIT: Links in the sig I think.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG