The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :
@ Mikko... not really good weather for biking, eh?

Haha I can see you have no idea how much people use bikes in here
From todays bottle shooting action.
From this Sunday. One of the coolest and nicest dudes I've met.

Came back from Spain, just a quick preview...I am so busy and the photos are in my mind, but I will do the rest later...

edit another one:
Quote from Myffe :Haha I was like ''lolwut is that real''

well that was the main aim to fool you guys
However in fact it is real...just a little bit smaller than you would expect

Majod: I envy you...Spain is one of the most pretty countries I´ve ever been
A friend asked for some NFS Style Shots. This is what i could come up with.

Quote from Highsider9 :A friend asked for some NFS Style Shots. This is what i could come up with.

Excellent
Why not..
Majod, very nice scenery shots there. Great processing too. Has the medium format look in those.
Quote from Hahmo :Why not..

Smirnoff is just awesome. Prefer the Black Ice though.
i like Mike's hard lemonades better. i prefer this

Much better
Ok, took some photos and I found the dreaded 'dust bunnies' are sitting on my sensor.......ARSE

This is my first time I'm going to attempt to clean my sensor (camera almost 3 years old, suppose it's needed) so obviously bricking it just now. Any advice/tip/things to watch out for?

Many Thanks.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Ok, took some photos and I found the dreaded 'dust bunnies' are sitting on my sensor.......ARSE

This is my first time I'm going to attempt to clean my sensor (camera almost 3 years old, suppose it's needed) so obviously bricking it just now. Any advice/tip/things to watch out for?

Many Thanks.

Get a rocket blower (Giotto's).
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Ok, took some photos and I found the dreaded 'dust bunnies' are sitting on my sensor.......ARSE

Many Thanks.

I did sensor cleaning by myself all the time, without any special tools...all I used was microfiber cloth + isopropyl alcohol and I get myself a tongue depressor few drops on the sensor, wrap the cloth around the depressor and wipe in one-direction only...done

From my walk earlier today.
still snow?

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG