The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It ain't about the camera.

imho you dont believe that, why would you post dosens of photos of same persons in bokeh with lenses with huge apertures? why even spend money on something like this?

if someones talented, one relies only on camera and wants always the best, if someones not so talented its 50/50 and if someones not talented at all camera is not a factor
well, it really isn't that much about camera itself (you can get some older dslr for less than you would pay for point'n'shoot cams), it's more about the lens. i doubt anyone noticed any significant improvement when i switched from 5 years old entry level 350D to the semi-pro 50D
Quote from majod :imho you dont believe that, why would you post dosens of photos of same persons in bokeh with lenses with huge apertures? why even spend money on something like this?

if someones talented, one relies only on camera and wants always the best, if someones not so talented its 50/50 and if someones not talented at all camera is not a factor

#

That was taken with my phone, and it put me on TV - You don't need a good camera to take good photos, full stop.
Quote from mcintyrej :#

That was taken with my phone, and it put me on TV - You don't need a good camera to take good photos, full stop.

I'd like to see a good shot from my 2MP iPhone-cam then.
Quote from mcintyrej :#

is it a joke? if not, i have nothing else to say
Quote from majod :is it a joke? if not, i have nothing else to say

If you class a "Good Photo" to be one of technically high resolution then no, that's not a "Good Photo". I don't take photo's for technical quality and sharpness, I do it as an art. Of course having better gear will produce clearer images, but its the person behind the camera that makes the picture.

If you give an idiot a Hasselblad he won't take good photos.
If you give a pro a point + shoot, he'll take good photos.
Some stuff:

(yours truly)

I've just been given an Minolta X-300 (35mm cam) plus a flash, some filters and other misc gear. So hopefully being able to have control over focus should make photography more fun, as I've been wound up no end by my point and shoot as it always focuses on the wrong items.

What it looks like.
Some stuff from today

lol!

nice photos
I took this one in Berlin last year. The Porsche was an added bonus when I was framing my shot of a piece of remaining wall and a construction site.
Attached images
2009_0318Berlijn0222 (1280x960).jpg
Haven't posted here in a while, can't seem to produce any good material for some reason. Some "meh" stuff:

Attached images
DSC03700.jpg
DSC03703.jpg
DSC03700_small.jpg
-
(de Souza) DELETED by de Souza : meh
Some random ducktape macros from my boring day. (still on the k-m)

I know the idea has been used gazillion times, but i was really bored.
Quote from Kelvjy :Some stuff from today

Fantastic stuff! Woodland = sublime for photography. especially with the colours we had this autumn
Thanks Rich Autumn colours are awesome

While i'm here

Quote from Kelvjy :Thanks Rich Autumn colours are awesome

While i'm here

Awesome photos, that's all I can say..

Have not been taking many photos recently. But then I always prefer taking photos in Winter
Some nice photo's on display . Its been pissing it down with snow for the last couple days here going to try and get out with the camera at some point in the next couple days if i can get out of work
a random portrait from my studio endeavours.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG