The online racing simulator
Promo work for a Finnish opera singer from summer 2010. Details at my Flickr if anyone's interested.

Argh, wait did I post this already? Can't remember anything anymore and my current 2G network makes browsing a PITA.
Art alert!
Tried to do some artsy stuff on Sunday.

perfection...
First is great, second is lacking something... can't put my finger on just what...
Not sure... it could be that the OOF facial area is distracting me, I dunno.
WOW. Everytime I check this thread I find more and more awesomeness.
Great pics everyone.

and spangler, I don't know about anybody else but I love the dust in those pictures.
Quote from spankmeyer :What? 2007 sensor tech vs. 2010/2011 sensor tech?

Full-frame vs. APS-C.

APS-C besting full-frame, and tying even medium format.

The closest APS-C sensors in the DxO rankings are the Sony A55 and the D90, each with an overall score 9 points lower. The K-5 is tied for 4th overall, behind MF digitals and the D3x, while they're down around 19th. And, importantly for Pentax users, it's a huge 21-point jump from the K-7.

Anyway, I know sensor tech is in a constant leapfrog state--it's developed in APS-C land and eventually makes its way to FF. There's no doubt the D800 and 5DMkIII will blow this out of the water. But for now it's damn impressive, equaling the D3s ($5000) and 645D ($10000) in most respects.
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :HOLY ****!!! can i get few of those.. actually all of them little bit bigger resolution? would love to use them as wallpaper.. 1920x1080 or bigger. THX!

Sorry, CBA to resize all of them to 1920, so instead I uploaded all the photos in fullsize here: http://rallyphotos.cz/requests/rally_vsetin_hires.zip and pick whatever you like.

Quote from morpha :Stunning! I particularly like the lion, would love to have it in at least 1920x1200 :bowdown:

is this a lion? http://rallyphotos.cz/requests/IMG_7878.jpg
wut? is that iso 3200?
Quote from majod :wut? is that iso 3200?

nope, but since i never get my photos printed and just put them on web in 1280px max, i dont care about such noise level (which comes up due to heavy developing/photoshopping). also, 50D is not exactly a noise-free cam.
Those are awesome shots I wish i could afford such a camera.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Those are awesome shots I wish i could afford such a camera.

It ain't about the camera.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It ain't about the camera.

Well you couldn't do such shots with a handycam or anything. Of course you need some talent, but hardware could be a limitation, too.
(Well, other than that, the guys that are posting here regularly have waay too much talent, and so are producing the most awesome pictures I've seen so far.)

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG