The online racing simulator
Very slightly OOF, but I still like it:

Around Kingston upon Thames:

Quote from wildstyle :Your attachments aren't working here.

Working ok for me.

One more blu then I'm done.

Should've used a smaller aperture to get both eyes in focus but shutter speeds were too sloooow already. Whine whine suck suck.
@spankmeyer:
Is she the same girl as from the shots with the antlers?

Ontopic: Some new ones from the last weekends:

More on my flickr Account
I like the processing on those first two.
Quote from ATHome :@spankmeyer:
Is she the same girl as from the shots with the antlers?

Yeah, same girl.

Seconding DWB - the second shot is straight from a high end bike commercial. Killer work.

Got me some new lenses today to retire my old workhorses, say hi to the 70-200 f2.8 VRII and 35 f1.4 G.

Attached images
WP_000589.jpg
Quote from spankmeyer :
Got me some new lenses today to retire my old workhorses, say hi to the 70-200 f2.8 VRII and 35 f1.4 G.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :

Had the first run this morning with the 70-200 VRII shooting a roller derby match. I was really sceptical whether I'd notice much improvement over the AF-D 80-200 f2.8 (two ring w/ collar) I had for years but the VRII is just sublime. My god.
yeah, it's just insanely good.
I guess it has much faster autofocus than the cheap Nikon lenses?

Because that is why I've bought a Sigma for the 50-200 range instead of a Nikon lens. And I've got it damn cheap used, 110€ including shipping
Quote from ATHome :I guess it has much faster autofocus than the cheap Nikon lenses?

Because that is why I've bought a Sigma for the 50-200 range instead of a Nikon lens. And I've got it damn cheap used, 110€ including shipping

AF might be a little faster, but it's really the AF accuracy and insane sharpness that are impressive.
Okay, AF accuary is an issue with the Sigma in low light conditions, it sometime misses AF completely then. But as I needed an fast AF lens for sport fotography, the Sigma was my first choice.

Even tough I only use the AF to focus where I would expect the action and then switching to MF to take the actual shot, so that I don't need to press the shutter release all the time to keep the AF locked, while waiting for an other rider (in the case of shooting Mountainbiking). But if I have to adjust the focus in a short matter of time, a fast AF comes in handy, and there's where I have some complaints about the nikon kit lenses. Yes they are razor sharp and yes, the accuracy of the AF is spot on in every light condition, but they are sooooo slow.

I really hope to find someone with an 70-200 f2.8 Nikkor lens when shooting somewhere at the Nürburgring for example, to have some first hand experience with the autofocus. Because sometime in the distant future I'm sure I'll want something bigger and better
Couple of shots from my walks couple of nights ago.

Love the noise in those. Very film-like treatment.
just found this photo, wanted to share cos i found it fascinating...french soldiers during WW1:

Quote from majod :just found this photo, wanted to share cos i found it fascinating...french soldiers during WW1:

Wow, you're older than I thought!
A couple shots from today

I like the last two! : )
Nice photos
looks like some MMORPG !

Very nice!

Phtoshop some orcs and trolls in there.
First and third are awesome.

Could be good black metal album covers.
Thanks to all of you

I really hope tomorrow will be as foggy as today, because then I'm gonna crawl through the forest once again

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG