The online racing simulator
Random crap hanging from the sky.

Nice one, Mikko!

I may have posted this earlier in the thread, but I stumbled across it today as I was going through my galleries looking for something else, remembered how much I liked it:

<3 puffy clouds. Too bad when you go thru them they're just wet and cold
Thanks, I'm not good with this nature thing.

Ooh but that pic of yours reminded me I have to find a small opening in the woods during nice clouds and make that kind of vertical panoramas there with the trees surrounding the scene.

Sorry for spamming. I was once again harassing people from afar during the weekend. Would have loved to find out his background as I'm not sure if he was a typical Finn.

Back from Paris.

More to come, maybe.
Attached images
DSC_0122.jpg
DSC_0056.jpg
DSC_0050.jpg
DSC_0097.jpg
DSC_0034.jpg
Was playing around with my friends on bikes.. Only one shot is worth of showing

Attached images
_MG_6300.jpg
One of those "missed the shot but I still think it's great" moments.

DA 35mm Ltd. @ f/2.8, 0.5s exposure, ISO 200.

The color didn't do anything for me, but the B&W conversion is a pretty cool shot.

Took the kids to the RC airfield and gave the camera to the 5 year old because she was bored with just watching (miniature airplanes flying everywhere and she's bored :shrug I now have 400 or so images of her feet.....
Street portraits.

Two days of shooting with friends
Tomorrow I'm going for another session with more cars
Attached images
DSC04162.JPG
DSC04167.JPG
DSC04170.JPG
DSC04182.JPG
DSC04187.JPG
DSC04233.JPG
DSC04242.JPG
DSC04245.JPG
DSC04250.JPG
DSC04258.JPG
DSC04259.JPG
DSC04281.JPG
Some first shots from the Tammy 90mm f/2.8 macro, either wide open, at f/3.5, or at f/8 (kinda hard to tell which sometimes, thing is so damn sharp):

Nice shots Ben.

My lack of skill certainly shows when I come to this thread.

Goes without saying at this point, but great work, Don.
Indeed, great shots Don. Though it does perhaps go without saying, it *shouldn't* go without saying. I've been mightily impressed with some of the photos people have posted recently. Kudos! I've failed in what should be my duty to pay respects where it's due by typing, instead of just viewing and nodding. Must.Try.Harder..Make.Effort.
Some Dragonfly's from my mini-holiday.

Here we go again!

Attached images
_MG_7065.jpg
_MG_7084.jpg
_MG_7092.jpg
_MG_7122.jpg
_MG_7304.jpg
_MG_7327.jpg
_MG_7340.jpg
_MG_7776.jpg
_MG_7981.jpg
_MG_8001.jpg
_MG_8035.jpg
_MG_8110.jpg
Nothing fancy, just the two pictures from holiday that i think turned out cool.. Camera is a normal "idiot", SONY DSC-W180

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG