The online racing simulator
Guy on the local craigslist is selling $6000 worth of Nikon gear for $3000 obo.

Going to check it out tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's legit.
oh i bought that already,sorry
Sorry fellas, large dump of some older stuff from past weeks. Hope you like some of 'em.

where is the blonde girl with tits and all
Quote from ColGaddafi :where is the blonde girl with tits and all

I sent her that question, let's see if she says yes.
Stunning as usual Spanky.
Crap, dude sold it out from under me.

Was a D700, 70-200/2.8 VR1, and Noct-Nikkor 58/1.2.
^ told u i bought it !
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Crap, dude sold it out from under me.

Was a D700, 70-200/2.8 VR1, and Noct-Nikkor 58/1.2.

Kick him in the shins then run....KICK HIM IN THE SHINS!!!!
One of my cats, with the Rokinon 85/1.4 (at 1.4, obviously). Got them wintertime blues...

I haz spoiler :dopey:

I would love to try out those crazy rigs some day. Too poor for gear acquisition.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :One of my cats, with the Rokinon 85/1.4 (at 1.4, obviously). Got them wintertime blues...

Terribly sorry for a noobish question, but is that a raw photo(yes I know, it has been resized)? I'm wondering because I'm still sorta new into the whole photography thing... I've got a few good photos that I've taken in the past, put they still look kinda crappy.

Don't be harsh on me pl0x!
Quote from hp999 :Terribly sorry for a noobish question, but is that a raw photo(yes I know, it has been resized)? I'm wondering because I'm still sorta new into the whole photography thing... I've got a few good photos that I've taken in the past, put they still look kinda crappy.

Don't be harsh on me pl0x!

It's been edited from a .dng RAW (a bit of desaturation, white balance change, slight sharpening) but it basically looked like that when it came out of the camera.

@ Mikko... not really good weather for biking, eh?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It's been edited from a .dng RAW (a bit of desaturation, white balance change, slight sharpening) but it basically looked like that when it came out of the camera.

Also, Picture Controls wankery on Nikon's is nice stuff.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :@ Mikko... not really good weather for biking, eh?

Meanwhile in Finland
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It's been edited from a .dng RAW (a bit of desaturation, white balance change, slight sharpening) but it basically looked like that when it came out of the camera.

@ Mikko... not really good weather for biking, eh?

Fair nuff, thanks for the answer!

*meant but in my post... I got distracted at the time
Some shots from testing the Pentax K-r for a review:

Do you have the last one in hires, please?
B&W version, too:

Great photo, my new desktop
Funny how it works out, the cat I definitely like the color better. Seems the cat gets lost in the image when B&W, yet the truck is better B&W and really stands out from the processing.

Both great shots.
great shots! For some reason I like the first one the best.
Some random stuff from past weeks.

Sweet tone on the flowers.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG