The online racing simulator
that last one, AWSOME
Just having a play with my new flash and

I LOVE IT!
Some from last night.

Quote from diablo21 :How?

Long exposure, go there, put some light on you, put the light away, walk away.
Haven't had the camera even out forever.

One month countdown to taking the kids to Disneyworld in Orlando, FL. You bet there will be some pictures taken, hundreds if not thousands of them.

Might be difficult to sort out what would be good to show off here. I have around 1300 photos capacity per day and will probably use it. Possibly 2600 capacity since we plan to take the kids back to the resort for an afternoon swim/rest where I can offload my 2 cards to the laptop.

Be prepared for pic overload from me in July.
Haven't posted in a while, but fortunately I have had the camera out recently. I was asked by my gym to shoot some images for them, which I duly obliged.

Bit different from my usual shots, but nice to do and was a good experience, learnt plenty from it too. The full story and a couple more shots I've put up on my little blog (which I thought would help make me post & publish photos more often, but I still seem to need more discipline!)
We have colours here, which is very unusual.

Great pics guys I really must get out with my camera just not had the time recently
It's been ages since I've posted here, some great pictures from the usuals.

Macro. I guess

A sad sad day - was trying to take the seemingly welded on UV filter off, and it asploded!

And also, a shot from this morning taken with the very thing!

cant you electrical tape it back on? its a cheap lense too so yeah...
lolwut
Quote from chavm481 : cant you electrical tape it back on? its a cheap lense too so yeah...

When it split apart a considerable ammount of plastic dust rained down onto my lap, immediately squashing any thought of repair.

Don't worry though, I had a fiddle around and converted it into a fisheye.

there we go! love the effect!
Agreed, freaky bokeh and lovely noise!
You accidentally created a unique lens, welcome to the club
Wow, that's cool mcintyrej! But now I'm afraid my 50mm 1.8 will do the same eventually... I love that little lens.
Quote from Scatter :Wow, that's cool mcintyrej! But now I'm afraid my 50mm 1.8 will do the same eventually... I love that little lens.

I was being very violent with it though, the UV filter that I needed wouldn't come off the end so I had it jammed between my legs twisting it as hard as possible, it was either the plastic inside the lens breaks (as it did) or the filter that I still havn't gotten off un-welds itself.
Quote from mcintyrej :I was being very violent with it though, the UV filter that I needed wouldn't come off the end so I had it jammed between my legs twisting it as hard as possible, it was either the plastic inside the lens breaks (as it did) or the filter that I still havn't gotten off un-welds itself.

UV filters are always bad news. Try a filter wrench next time Hulk haha.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG