The online racing simulator
Nice eyes, great photo
Quote from JO53PHS :Last week, the sun came out for the first time in about 3000 days, so I decided to make use of it.

Your photo has ended up as my background picture
So you use your monitor sideways?

Or did you use the landscape ones :P
Quote from JO53PHS :So you use your monitor sideways?

Or did you use the landscape ones :P

The 1st one.
Took a trip to Heathrow today and finally found a good spot

Took a couple of pics at Luton too not so camera friendly though (hardly any planes - grrr)
Attached images
456476 006 (Custom).jpg
456476 008 (Custom).jpg
456476 010 (Custom).jpg
456476 011 (Custom).jpg
456476 017 (Custom).jpg
456476 018 (Custom).jpg
456476 019 (Custom).jpg
456476 047 (Custom).jpg
456476 055 (Custom).jpg
Hot!!!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I like the 3rd and the 5th quite a lot, but you need to be careful of your exposure when shooting in the snow.

Thanks for the comment Was my first time out with the polarizer and i did try to set a custom white balance its pritty hard to get it right with snow but i didnt think i was to far out. I didnt do much PP in lightroom which i mayne should have but i will learn . Thanks again i also have panorama of 5 photos stiched but i need to upload it though.
More shots from the Kiia session. There's warmer stuff coming too to get some emotional contrast between the shots.

Funky bokeh.
Good stuff Mikko, weird and nice bokeh
Yeah, that's quite unique. Nice work.
Sorry for the spam but here's some more from the Kiia session.

Then we noticed a small children's play house which gave good contrast to the cold stuff.

I was at the Bathurst 12 Hour race last weekend, here's a couple of shots...

Quote from Hotdogxx60 :I was at the Bathurst 12 Hour race last weekend, here's a couple of shots...

A cortina at Bathurst.... Fantastic shots and I'm jealous!!! I might try to go to Bathurst when I'm in Oz if time!
It's been a while. Quit work and am getting ready to walk the south Downs, North Downs and then the pennines.

Some quick ones from me. first photos in about 4/5 months.

Some camping in the snow

my hammock is under there somewhere

Light pollution (Theres a valley down there somewhere)

Very nice landscapes there, majod. Love your shot!
thank you
Couple of snaps for her business. The first was from decorating the office walls and second is the serious business look.

Nice , i like your style Spanky (women and photography)

And some ancient photos. Infact from my first ever camera.

Quote from rich uk :Nice , i like your style Spanky (women and photography)

Liking the start of this photo. Maybe next time a better/clearer subject closer to the camera to make it stand out from background? Possibly some more trees leaning out towards the sky composure wise to give some space in the frame and early morning/late night sun to pull more colour and feeling to the scene and exposed and white balanced correctly. What you think?

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG