The online racing simulator
That last shot is great! And no, not because I am attracted to men with beards:mr-t:
:d
Though I'd give this whole photo thingamajiggy a try.

It was trickier than I thought to take a photo of a model.

This was to try and show how rapidly "The Ford of Death" was running, but it just looks like a gentle trickle.
Last weekends football action, finally got to see the local footy team win a game...about time too

First time developing a film. Scanned negatives from a half a century old Zenit.

Here are the scanned negatives from it, will develop the negatives on paper next week. The film used was a Fomapan 100/36

i had an ooold zenit like that 15 years back,gave it to my cusin

Old stuff
Some live music from last Wednesday.

Some S2000 Shots from today

do want that s2000
Quote from Highsider9 :S2000 Pictures

I have car envy! :lovies3d: The s2000 will be my next car when I turn 25. Well, either an S2000 or a subaru wagon wrx decisions..
So, I've "read" through the last few pages, and I must say, I am REALLY amazed and blown away by ALL of those pictures, but especially DBW's ones. Keep it up!
Thanks Guys. Some more shots from yesterday.

Didn't you have a polarizing filter for the shots.
Some of the reflections are cool but some are just a bit too invasive.

Nice location and car, a bit of variations would have helped.
From last Sunday walk.

Really nice color on the first.
Quote from IlGuercio :Didn't you have a polarizing filter for the shots.
Some of the reflections are cool but some are just a bit too invasive.

Nice location and car, a bit of variations would have helped.

Thanks for your Comment. I do own a Polarizing Filter but i didn't use it on that day.
The Car has been threated with a Nano paint sealant and some of those Shots might get used in their Portfolio. So some Shininess was favored.
Those reflections look good in the from-above shots while they don't look as cool in the pics which were took at ground level.
In the first pic, for example, there's even the reflection of a red truck (?).
Be careful what you wish for! I wished for a cool shot of a car going through a puddle...

I got more than that

Thank god for Nikon's weather sealing!

Also found this guy in the back garden. I think it's a wasp/yellow jacket he's eating..
Attached images
DSC_5253.jpg
DSC_5254.jpg
DSC_5476.jpg
whoa thats awesome SamH

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG