The online racing simulator
Cool. Nikon Pro User repair turnaround in 72 hours. Replaced the electronics, replaced all rubber grips, buttons, shutter release, multi-selector, wheels and upgraded the firmware for no charge. And the body was nearly two years old. Excellent service.

Hopefully the put some pro skillz in there too my pics won't suck as much.

Quote from spankmeyer :Cool. Nikon Pro User repair turnaround in 72 hours. Replaced the electronics, replaced all rubber grips, buttons, shutter release, multi-selector, wheels and upgraded the firmware for no charge. And the body was nearly two years old. Excellent service.

Hopefully the put some pro skillz in there too my pics won't suck as much.

That's pretty awesome service.

And dude, seriously, shut the hell up. You're a better photographer than everyone in this thread except maybe Don, and that's a close race.
There's not really anything you can do when it gets blown out that badly, except photoshop-drop another sky in its place.
Quote from majod :no additional postprocessing...sorry for sky in the last one, idk what to do with it..

Post processing.
thx

so, here are other photos from that trip

Static shots from skateboard event in my hometown

Oh well.. Long time since i last posted here, not much has happend either..

Tho I just dug around a little and found some old macro shots
Oh and sry for the sizes, they are the way they left the camera

Btw, im thinking about getting me one of those new fancy Nikon D7000 with the kit-lens.. 18-105mm or whatever it is.. Anyhow, anyone of you guys that know if it is worth the €1100?
Attached images
IMG_2540.JPG
IMG_3163.JPG
IMG_3288.JPG
IMG_3170.JPG
IMG_2556.JPG
It looks like easily the best value package on the market in that price range. I'd say go for it. (But give a thought to the Pentax K-5 w/ 18-135mm kit if it's priced similarly in your area.)
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It looks like easily the best value package on the market in that price range. I'd say go for it. (But give a thought to the Pentax K-5 w/ 18-135mm kit if it's priced similarly in your area.)

Ill check that pentax, ty for telling me Tho im not a big fan of pentax tbh.. But anyhow, if it's as good/better than the D7000 ofc ill get it instead
Quote from Feffe85 :Ill check that pentax, ty for telling me Tho im not a big fan of pentax tbh.. But anyhow, if it's as good/better than the D7000 ofc ill get it instead

The two are very similarly spec'd and have the same sensor (or so it's rumored). I like Pentax's ergonomics a lot better than Nikon's (I use a K-7 and a D700), and their Limited primes are among the best glass money can buy. If the K-5 fixes some of their nagging problems (AF speed, fps, etc), it'll be a real winner and a real contender for the D7000.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :The two are very similarly spec'd and have the same sensor (or so it's rumored). I like Pentax's ergonomics a lot better than Nikon's (I use a K-7 and a D700), and their Limited primes are among the best glass money can buy. If the K-5 fixes some of their nagging problems (AF speed, fps, etc), it'll be a real winner and a real contender for the D7000.

Thing is, Nikon systems are pretty much done, balanced and ready to go from the start with a proven track record. Pentax, Sony and even Canon have a lot of, more or less critical, ifs with their systems whenever they release a new system. 'If they fix the AF, if they fix the high ISO, if they up the FPS, if they fix the long mirror blackout, if they fix the etc.'.

But here's some iffy Autumn junk.

Quote from spankmeyer :Thing is, Nikon systems are pretty much done, balanced and ready to go from the start with a proven track record. Pentax, Sony and even Canon have a lot of, more or less critical, ifs with their systems whenever they release a new system. 'If they fix the AF, if they fix the high ISO, if they up the FPS, if they fix the long mirror blackout, if they fix the etc.'.

That's definitely true. That said, it's not like people haven't been taking great photos using all of those brands' equipment from the get-go.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :That's definitely true. That said, it's not like people haven't been taking great photos using all of those brands' equipment from the get-go.

That is indeed true. Same as pretty much every DSLR made within the decade will give you an identical result when shooting in optimal conditions.

So it's a question of ambitions with lenses down the road and fondling the camera bodies in the store like they were your step sister's boobs and go with the one that feels the best.
Quote from spankmeyer :That is indeed true. Same as pretty much every DSLR made within the decade will give you an identical result when shooting in optimal conditions.

So it's a question of ambitions with lenses down the road and fondling the camera bodies in the store like they were your step sister's boobs and go with the one that feels the best.

Word.
Some of my latest with my K-m, thinking about getting a K-5 when it arrives though.

Nice stuff, Taavi.
FA 77mm f/1.8 Ltd.:

Quote from Taavi(EST) :Some of my latest with my K-m, thinking about getting a K-5 when it arrives though.

WOW! im your fan Looking ridiclously good..
Can you send 3-6 shots a little bit bigger for me? like 1900x1200 or even bigger.. i would love to change my wallpaper.
FA 43mm f/1.9 Ltd.:

FA 77 again:

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG