The online racing simulator
i love rally pictures
I really love those rally pics, they're always awesome.

Well I guess it's time I post some new pics.
Click them to see the original resolution.

All pics taken with Nokia N95. Uploaded directly through the phone so without any editing whatsoever.

Click here if you want to see more pictures.
Another one with my Sony Ericsson K530i camera - photoshopped.

Some from my recent road trip to Colorado, plus some tomatoes from my garden:

I've been following this thread for ages, some of the pics are really superb!

So... I'm no pro tog but have recently got back into photography, I thought I would post a few of my shots from the last month or so.

Colorado looks stunning!. amazing photos there <3
Thanks, Rich.

Love the last two, Dave!
Dust bunnies!
Took some shots on vacation and discovered some little friends living on my sensor This shot is straight from the camera in no retouching or brightening obviously!!

I think it might be time to clean my sensor. Anyone done it yet and have any war stories?
Attached images
DSC_3281.jpg
First get a Giottos rocket blower and see what that gets rid of. If there are persistent spots after that, I recommend the Copper Hill Method.
wow that is bad hehe

Some from Wales last week. Forgot tripod and was drunk so excuse the quality.

Love the 2 with the road, Ben.

And lovely tomatoes. We are making some home made salsa tomorrow.

Yesterday's dinner was completely home grown. Some fantastic tasting t-bone steaks on the grill that my father-in-law raised (the best beef he butchered yet), some potatoes I dug up, cubed, and cooked in the cast iron on the grill tossed with some EVOO, and a tomato salad.
Nice, Mike!
A few from the Denver Zoo:

My 6 year old is going to love the giraffe. I have to show her these after Camp Rock 2 is over (couldn't pry her away from the TV right now if I tried, LOL.)
Great pictures ben! Love the giraffe
Football (again) from me, and this time juts to make things a bit more difficult, I thought it would be a great idea to try shooting with a 'force 8' hangover. Turns out it was not so much fun on an insanely hot afternoon, I missed most of my shots because I kept on trying to re-hydrate myself.

Still developing these. Liked this one.
Haven't posted for a while, here's some of my latest school projects. Started my first year in photography school. Getting in to the school was pretty unreal, 240 people wanted to get in, 30 were accepted. These are the first creative works we had to do. I couldn't use the studio strobes with my K-m, so i had to work with the available lights.

Some outside shots as well

Quote from Taavi(EST) :Haven't posted for a while, here's some of my latest school projects. Started my first year in photography school. Getting in to the school was pretty unreal, 240 people wanted to get in, 30 were accepted. These are the first creative works we had to do. I couldn't use the studio strobes with my K-m, so i had to work with the available lights.

Random course or EKA?
TPT actually, no random course.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG