The online racing simulator
Quote from rich uk :Just use any camera. If you like photography you will enjoy it on any camera. I have never had/used a dslr

Yeah, but this doesn't mean one should buy cheap camera. Just use what you have, but when you're buying, buy a decent camera. For example i like doing night shots, but my shitty camera doesn't allow me to adjust exposure and shutter speed how i want, so most of my night shots come out awful. I'm glad i didn't buy it.

And i can't afford a decent camera. Well, i could, but there are some other stuff i'd like to buy first.

Life sucks.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :My friend got married last Sunday. My first try at being an official wedding photographer...

Great work, that 70-200 2.8 is a beast of a lens.
Quote from wildstyle :Great work, that 70-200 2.8 is a beast of a lens.

That reminded me about the already notorious Nikon V1 release.

Now, I was actually really looking forward to having one as a side arm / backup body for D700 (my current backup body is an ancient D80).

But the price with the 10mm pancake lens is 970 euros - that's 1300 USD!!!!! Un-feckin-believable so it's 70-200 VR2 time or down payment for 200-400 f4 then.
Renting was really quite reasonable here (especially since I billed it to the friend). $115 for 4 days, including shipping.
http://www.facebook.com/ANPhoto

Latest album is from a wedding I did this past weekend; very limiting in shots that could be taken during reception (up high on a balcony and that was IT, which kinda sucked but whatever)

Dress etc. shots came out awesome; and the cars they got to take.. ohmg, that's what made the wedding in the smallest middle of nowhere town ever.
Yea, that's my favorite shot of all of the 2,000 I got between 3 cameras; that was taken with my camera and an 85 1.4... amazing lens.

A bunch of other shots such as the dresses etc. were taken with a D700.. I want a full frame SO bad now; it was unfair to see what kind of shots it got in like no light compared to my 300s, and the amount of noise it produced (.. nill) is amazing. Besides the depth is just gorgeous.
Yeah, I love my D700.
Quote from spankmeyer :That reminded me about the already notorious Nikon V1 release.

Now, I was actually really looking forward to having one as a side arm / backup body for D700 (my current backup body is an ancient D80).

But the price with the 10mm pancake lens is 970 euros - that's 1300 USD!!!!! Un-feckin-believable so it's 70-200 VR2 time or down payment for 200-400 f4 then.

Exactly my thoughts.

The V1 is way too expensive, it costs more than a D7000 body here in Denmark, what the hell is up with that? That is ridiculous.

I would give my right arm for a 70-200/2.8 VRII.
Some random uploads.

Cool band.

From earlier tonight.
Few night pictures

A few crappy pictures from Petit Le Mans.

Oversaturated & was to lazy to fix.

But.. video will be awesome when I start on it!

First one with the porsche is perfect angle wise! Nice pics
Track changed much in 4 years, Nuse?

Don, great stuff. Lovely saturation.
Tomorrow is the day I'm finally going to get my Nikon D5100.

Already got a vintage Pentacon 50mm f1.8 lens for it, found one in a drawer while looking for something completely different. Well, it's M42 so that means, I can't focus to infinity with the adapter plate, but as some people already pointed out in an DSLR forum, it will be okay for portraits and macros, as it can still focus to roughly 1m / 3ft.

But on the other hand, because I can't focus that far, I now can focus even closer than the 0.33m/1ft which it says on the lens itself. Should be a nice macro/portrait/heavy bokeh type of lens.

Example shot from someone else(pretty much the range I will be using this lense)

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Track changed much in 4 years, Nuse?

Don, great stuff. Lovely saturation.

A touch more green.

Still shitty to cover over so many miles of walking with 30 lbs of equipment, and being awake from 5am till midnight filming about .. all of that time LOL

Yeah, this time around it totally sucked! hahaha; at least it was cool; something that wasn't the case when we went! I still have those pictures too :P

I think I deleted that album in my photobucket though
Quote from XCNuse :A touch more green.

Still shitty to cover over so many miles of walking with 30 lbs of equipment, and being awake from 5am till midnight filming about .. all of that time LOL

Yeah, this time around it totally sucked! hahaha; at least it was cool; something that wasn't the case when we went! I still have those pictures too :P

I think I deleted that album in my photobucket though

You gonna upload that movie somewhere, whenever the editing and stuff is done? Would be awesome!

The only really interesting shot today.
Quote from ATHome :
The only really interesting shot today.

What is that? A syringe?

And damn guys, I would soooo like to get to shoot racing and cars like that. Excellent work everybody.

I was requested a private exhibition of some sort for last weekend and pulled together 50 self portraits printed and hung on the wall. You can see a small selection of them at my Flickr but they aren't very mainstream stuff unfortunately.
It's the neck of an broken bottle
Quote from spankmeyer :I was requested a private exhibition of some sort for last weekend and pulled together 50 self portraits printed and hung on the wall. You can see a small selection of them at my Flickr but they aren't very mainstream stuff unfortunately.

I actually really like those.

p.s., eat a burger or two, dude.
Quote from wildstyle :You gonna upload that movie somewhere, whenever the editing and stuff is done? Would be awesome!

Yep! To my youtube channel; just search for XCNuse on youtube and my videos should pop up.

Trying to find a good song now.. one that is CC which is always a pain lol

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG