The online racing simulator
Now I want blood dropping red meat. *drool*
Macro pic from me.. with the new 450d

Still have to learn a lot of stuff
Attached images
IMG_0451.JPG
yh it would be, it came from a canon and the best canon out there, if he had used a nikon it would be awful :P
Grrrr!
lol
lol! I found a hedgehog running around the yard so I fastly took my camera and went chasing it but god damn it ran away and I ended up taking few new pics of the flowers haha!

Attached images
IMG_0754.JPG
IMG_0758.JPG
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Macro pic from me.. with the new 450d
(pic)
Still have to learn a lot of stuff

Wow, very nice shot indeed!
1/800, f/4.5 at ISO 100 and still a bit overexposed, must have been quite some light there
Straight from the cam? Not shopped in any way?
No shopping, just through the EOS utilities, raw pic editing..
Btw, how do you get that info?
Just bought a K2000/K-m for $224 shipped. Couldn't resist at that price. Will either make a nice backup/lightweight body, or I can sell it for 2x what I bought it for.

edit: Or maybe I can sell it to Mike. :P
or me DWB!
uploading pics from tonight so will edit this post in about 20 mins!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Btw, how do you get that info?

Win7 Explorer:

Before that, I used IrfanView. Many other programs can read and display EXIF information though, IrfanView just happens to be a particularly quick and small one
Attached images
explorer_EXIF.jpg
hmmm.... I'm busy eating steaks, DWB. Or actually tonight it was chicken breast with some Quaker Steak and Lube sauce (awesome sauces! I recommend you google it <actually, I already did and linked...> and order some Louisiana Lickers sauce. You won't be disappointed with Louisiana Lickers for chicken breast, wings, whatever, I guarantee )

Now I'm on the laptop instead of the blurry home CRT or dark POS work CRT. I thought these recent postings looked sharp at work on the CRT, they look amazing on the laptop LCD. I do see I am doing a bit too much sharpening on mine now.

Have to scroll up and look at some more of the recent stuff.....
Quote from morpha :Win7 Explorer:
Before that, I used IrfanView. Many other programs can read and display EXIF information though, IrfanView just happens to be a particularly quick and small one

Is there any way to get that on firefox?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Is there any way to get that on firefox?

I was talking about Windows Explorer, not Internet Explorer
Google told me about a FF plugin though
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Just bought a K2000/K-m for $224 shipped. Couldn't resist at that price. Will either make a nice backup/lightweight body, or I can sell it for 2x what I bought it for.

edit: Or maybe I can sell it to Mike. :P

Bah! I'd have bought it if I didn't buy a 20D sunday. Got a sick deal though. $200!

I got it for this: MD Mount conversion for Canon EOS cameras. Hopefully I'll have that by the end of the week.

A few people I talked to said it works pretty well. Not perfect of course.
I dont Post on Here much but i'd thought that i would show off my Camera that i use to take for photos for my website (www.teamsavagebangers.com) its based around Banger Racing.
its a Cannon EOS Rebel. I am Only Fourteen but im really into taking pictures of the banger races that I go to

Heres a few sample of action Shots i took

Quote from MattxMosh :Bah! I'd have bought it if I didn't buy a 20D sunday. Got a sick deal though. $200!

I got it for this: MD Mount conversion for Canon EOS cameras. Hopefully I'll have that by the end of the week.

A few people I talked to said it works pretty well. Not perfect of course.

Congrats on the purchase! Kaw just got a 20D and he's posted some very nice shots in here.
This year I had a Photo Arts class and since its the end of my school year i thought i would post my best pictures up for you
Attached images
GetAttachment.jpg
P2020010.JPG
P2020012.JPG
P2020014.JPG
Some from tonight.

Sunglasses as my filter

Any feedback is appreciated
Done that before, with normal sunglasses and with the following stuff:

Can't show you much of what it looks like though, there're people on those of whom I don't have permission to publish
Still:

Both taken with a D40 + kit lens btw.
Attached images
_DSC6492.jpg
DSC_2464.jpg
DSC_2610.jpg
Taken during a recent visit to Mordor, Middle Earth...

An old hopper. Not sure what it contained, probably coal or grain I'd imagine. Halifax, West Yorks.
Attached images
DSC_5561.jpg
DSC_5586.jpg
Quote from SamH :Taken during a recent visit to Mordor, Middle Earth...
An old hopper. Not sure what it contained, probably coal or grain I'd imagine. Halifax, West Yorks.

You find too good places to take pics of! I like the first one very much
Yeah, I think I'm fairly lucky to be where I am

Just a couple of minutes from me is a preserved steam railway and if you know where to go, you can get pretty close to the action. I took these today

Attached images
DSC_5621.jpg
DSC_5624.jpg

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG