The online racing simulator
hi!
i have done all the things that are needed and i can still not set up lfs lapper,
any1 who is willing to help?
via ftp or so, that some1 can set everything up??
pm me
Quote from kiss me :hi!
i have done all the things that are needed and i can still not set up lfs lapper,
any1 who is willing to help?
via ftp or so, that some1 can set everything up??
pm me

For a start you might want to mention what you have tried/done and include any error messages. (debug)
I've downloaded the correct latest version... and i run it, dragged the LFS.exe into the windom, it sez its all fine n to launch LFS... i do so and... nothing... no voice audio's saying that a cars overtaking or my fuels low (double checked n started with 5% fuel... ) blah blah
no idea wat i'm meant to do to get this little gadget workin...
Quote from BarraSpalding :I've downloaded the correct latest version... and i run it, dragged the LFS.exe into the windom, it sez its all fine n to launch LFS... i do so and... nothing... no voice audio's saying that a cars overtaking or my fuels low (double checked n started with 5% fuel... ) blah blah
no idea wat i'm meant to do to get this little gadget workin...

are you sure you have the right app cause lapper dont tell you anything like well not that i know of

sounds like you are using a differant mod, lapper will give you points for drifting and can also give you your times it stores everyones times ect ect, read in the readme.

also its used with the server not lfs directly if you have a dedi server load it with that, currently it will only work with version W and earlier i think the app maker is working on a new version for the new insim changes.

hope that helped a bit if not read through a few of the last pages.
Problem
Hi!
LFSLapper stops always with this error:

I used it with .NET framework but now I'm using the Mono version. The failure exists with both versions. What the hell is it? It stops randomly and the crashes are so annoying! Can anyone help to solve it?

Thanks!
Tuning
Quote from alleks :Hi.
I tried to install LFS Lapper, everything is cool, except the moment when i'm trying to start LFS Lapper.exe. It displays an error for a few seconds, then disappears. Take a look and help me please

//fixed.

this is the error i got,
i have tried to change ip, insim port...
patch w17 and patch W, both give same error, but i have read it doesnt work with w17
Things to double check,

does you sinsim ports match on LFS cfg and Lapper cfg, same for server passwords.

Is your Lapper cfg in the bin folder.

I also made a shortcut to the LFSLapper.exe and put this in the target field.

C:\LFSLapper3.8\LFSLapper\bin\LFSLapper.exe LFSLapper.cfg

it does pretty much same thing as batch file
The new (future) version of lapper do permit manage league server without necessity to turn your host private ( during your prequalify sessions). Lapper is now able to filter to ranks: 1 friendly (all visitors) and 1 to prequalify leaguers registred. He can display estimated pool u be after new PB.(in use actualy at FRH OPEN RACES TROPHY host to tests but with W patch)
The max speed will removed by medium speed/lap...to integrate some handicaps functions or display we waiting X patch to made some tests before.
Quote from Punchy :Things to double check,

does you sinsim ports match on LFS cfg and Lapper cfg, same for server passwords.

Is your Lapper cfg in the bin folder.

I also made a shortcut to the LFSLapper.exe and put this in the target field.

C:\LFSLapper3.8\LFSLapper\bin\LFSLapper.exe LFSLapper.cfg

it does pretty much same thing as batch file

i got a file from a server with lapper working, changed the right stuff and worked
sorry for my posts
Question about LFSLapper 3.8
First of all, great program!
Second a question about the config-file.
I've got the following lines:

DriveThroughPenaltyAction = /msg {Nickname}^8 reached drive-through penalty maximum.|/ban {Nickname}

# Maximum Drive-Through penalties to tolerate.

MaxDriveThroughPenalties = 1

I drove through the pits with too much speed, got a d-t penalty for it, but I didn't get the warning-message or was banned. Is this because I'm the admin or is it another problem? Thanks in advance.

[edit]Since I cann't find the exact answer to it, which version .NET is required? 1.1 or 2?[/edit]
What version of LFS are you currently running?

If you have the latest, then that explains why, because InSim was completely re-written, and now no InSim mods work, and have to be converted to the new version of InSim, and that surely will not be for a while.
Hello!

I am trying to make commands of administrator of the type:

I likes to know to me since I can do for when (e.g writes a command !laps=2), puts the wished parameter.

Thanks beforehand
LFSLapper
Hi, Im trying to make a good script whit LFSLapper,
1. LFSLapper is not working
2. Can someone help me whit start it and make a good script whit me?
i dont have any clue of what the hell your talking about, what do i have to do? i cant get it to work, i have mono but i dont know what bit to open, thanks
I got it working,
Now, Can someone make/help me whit a good script?
I am starting a Citylife server, So please help me, Layout is done

Please help me,

Thanks

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from Bose321 :I got it working,
Now, Can someone make/help me whit a good script?
I am starting a Citylife server, So please help me, Layout is done

Please help me,

Thanks

Sorry for my bad english

hi!

If what you try to do it is that it scores wait to the next version of LFSLapper, since will score.
sorry?
When i type: /insim 29999 (that thing)

I get this message: InSim::Initialise : bind failed

Who can help me?
What is the version of your LFS? is your port on your computer is open?

Gai-Luron
W, is it for V?
number of your W version? if you version is up to W9 or 10 i think. Lapper do not work because of modification of insim
Just W
No test patches
If you have a firewal. you'll have to open port 29999
Where can i do that in Avast
Hi, I managed to get LFSLapper working thanks to your simple instructions. I then started modifying some of the code to suit myself, and I seem to have stumbled across a problem.

# Message that is shown to players when they connect to server. Use '|' for new line.
ConnectMsg =
^1Welcome to Roj's Server! Powered by ^7LFSLapper!|
^2Type ^7!help ^2after leaving garage to see commands.
# Enable if you want to show control of players when leaving the garage.
ShowPlayerControl = true
#

When I leave the pits, I do not see the "^2Type ^7!help ^2after leaving garage to see commands." text appear, even though I put "ShowPlayerControl = true", is there something else I need to enable for this to work too?

Thanks.

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG