The online racing simulator
release it asap!
yeahh good work

relase, relase!!
argh! waiting is sweet agony!!!
Quote from vane :argh! waiting is sweet agony!!!

I fixed my LfsLapper to work with X (and i can tell you it was a long long night)... only thing is... that I had stripped Drifting and changed something in way split times were shown. I have been testing it today and some guys wanna test it....

I guess you guys will release soon, but if there's anything I can do for you just let me know Keep up the good work.
I'm really sorry guys...i'm not maker of this one (just exclusive tester ), i dont have the exe file on my disk this time (Gai miss to send me the exe file this time).
Gai luron have made this and he have too a real life another job and family...let him time to release it...remember patch X is just out of 2 days...be indulgents...and be patients, he finish too LFSstats revivor...please the FRH-team need this guy (he's the most great coder in the world )...dont wears him. I'm sure he'll release it as soon as possible, i had call him to release it today.
Just had a chat with gwendoline and we agreed that I try to explain a improvement for lapper which I for first time saw in Mischa´s lapper version. Basically, it doesn´t show TPB´s at the splits anymore, but how far you off your best lap driven on this server at this lap and splittime. IMO, the !spb command is good enought to, whenever you want to have a look at it, show you your TPB as it´s not really interesing during a race or hotlapping on a server. But to get an indication how far you are off your best lap riven on the server is (IMO). Mischa´s lapper explained in pictures. See att. files.

I have seen your french lapper and I think it has some great improvements. Very good job there. I just want to share Mischa´s IMO brilliant idea on lapper.
Attached images
Lapper X Mischa.JPG
SP1 X Mischa.JPG
Lapper X Mischa 2.JPG
Lapper X Mischa 3.JPG
I reapeat to you...i understand nothing on programing...u do purpose this directly to Gai Luron, only him can add your purpose.
Since version 3.4 i just suggest to Gai some modifications and he watch wich are possible to add and after i test it.
We not pretend be the must, all modifications depending our needs to manage our leagues and we just purpose at all they want our work. Many ways are possibles to future of lapper, i think many variations possible now with the new insim capacities.
You dont understand our priority is continue managing french already leagues in progress without break dues to X patch coming.
I dont have enuf time to test special demo version ATM...i'm really sorry i made this when our leagues are quiet and safe.
Quote from gwendoline :I reapeat to you...i understand nothing on programing...u do purpose this directly to Gai Luron, only him can add your purpose.
Since version 3.4 i just suggest to Gai some modifications and he watch wich are possible to add and after i test it.
We not pretend be the must, all modifications depending our needs to manage our leagues and we just purpose at all they want our work. Many ways are possibles to future of lapper, i think many variations possible now with the new insim capacities.
You dont understand our priority is continue managing french already leagues in progress without break dues to X patch coming.
I dont have enuf time to test special demo version ATM...i'm really sorry i made this when our leagues are quiet and safe.

All good, m8. No harm done...
All working, thanks heaps! My server is now fully updated.
do you know when the WEBSTATS will be ready for the new version of LAPPER 4.0????

this WEBSTATS version 1.2 i can't make it work for the LAPPER 4.0

thanks you so much
I isn't working
That file isn't working. I think it should come along with several other files to work I think this is one of the files in the package this file came from.. let's all just wait for another official release of webstats, forget about it in the meantime
it's in zip file.
-
(nesrulz) DELETED by nesrulz
For Information Only:

To sort out recent licensing issues, Janez Cufer (AKA MonkOnHotTinRoof) has kindly released the LFSLapper 3.8 source code into public domain.

http://monkster.hopto.org/~janez/Downloads/LFSLapper38.zip

This means that the source code can be used in any way you want and MonkOnHotTinRoof is not responsible for anything you use it for.

I would like to offer my thanks to "Monkster" for this contribution to the LFS community.

NB. Version 3.8 will not work with current versions of LFS and is no longer supported in any way

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG