The online racing simulator
Will LFS Lapper work with patch X? If not, we are in serious troubles..

Has planned demo races for the next week were danish drivers can win S1 and S2 licenses..
Can i do a goal thing
by .net framework, do you mean the Microsoft one?, i have tried it with mono and lfs lapper just doesn't work, when i open the monostartdefault.bat there is no message that there is no PB.txt, there is also no drift counting, i cant get anything to work please help!!!
and where does the LFSLapper.exe come into any of this?
here is an image of the .bat file as i open it and say /insim 29999
Attached images
lfslapper.bmp
Hello. Ive tried the Quick start in the first page,and ive read the Readme file,but i cant get the drift score to run. What do i have to do? I have done this in the game: /insim=29999 and then i modified the CFG file and changed the Password. Then i ran the lfslapper,but nothing happen. It says LFSLapper is running,but the drift scores wont count. Please help!
i have downloaded .net framework 3.0 and now it works, i have been messing around and was wondering if monk, you could write me some code that can write certain things like car names and total up money amounts into a .txt file and also some code that searches for car names in .txt files like car names to allow people to drive a car if the name of the car is by their name in the ./cars.txt, thanks
Quote from VTiRoj :Hi, I managed to get LFSLapper working thanks to your simple instructions. I then started modifying some of the code to suit myself, and I seem to have stumbled across a problem.

# Message that is shown to players when they connect to server. Use '|' for new line.
ConnectMsg =
^1Welcome to Roj's Server! Powered by ^7LFSLapper!|
^2Type ^7!help ^2after leaving garage to see commands.
# Enable if you want to show control of players when leaving the garage.
ShowPlayerControl = true
#

When I leave the pits, I do not see the "^2Type ^7!help ^2after leaving garage to see commands." text appear, even though I put "ShowPlayerControl = true", is there something else I need to enable for this to work too?

Thanks.

that is only for people who have just connected to the server, not people who have just left the pits
Can i do a goal thing?
A WHAT?
Quote from Bose321 :A WHAT?

How do I set up LFSLapper to record the number of goals in a soccer match?
i think its not possible...
is it possible the WebStats .cgi script (version 1.2) isn't updated to work with LFSLapper version 3.8 yet?

I'm having problems displaying stats for BMW F1
XFG works fine though :/
Quote from shaun463 :How do I set up LFSLapper to record the number of goals in a soccer match?

what he means is:
do you remember the lfs soccer server?
pretty fun, it worked with lfslapper it think,
and everytime the ball(uf1) went in a goal(certain spot)
it would say 1-0 or so

@shaun463: its a code or so written in lfslapper, u'll have to find the person who has written it and ask for it :s
Quote from CyCo :is it possible the WebStats .cgi script (version 1.2) isn't updated to work with LFSLapper version 3.8 yet?

why do you needs stats from the bf1?
Hello Racer.

LFSLapper will die at the exit of the patch X.

It is sad, is'nt it?

And this topic will not be used any more.

Gai-Luron

To be continued or not to be????
Quote from CyCo :is it possible the WebStats .cgi script (version 1.2) isn't updated to work with LFSLapper version 3.8 yet?

hang on... your a demo racer, how do you get bmw f1 car? intriguing
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello Racer.

It is sad, is'nt it?

Gai-Luron

To be continued or not to be????

omg wtf? its too popular to stop using, and what will caribbean cruise use? this is not fair ive only just managed to get it working

*que temper tantrum*
Quote from vane :omg wtf? its too popular to stop using, and what will caribbean cruise use? this is not fair ive only just managed to get it working

*que temper tantrum*

CC have a new version called CLISv2 released soon after patch X debuts.
Quote from vane :hang on... your a demo racer, how do you get bmw f1 car? intriguing

i used a friend's account today, he told me i can use it when he's offline, to test S2 and see what it's all about
i'd just like to see my BMW F1 stats recorded (they are in PB.txt, but not shown via WebStats.html)
Quote from CyCo :i used a friend's account today....

His friends name is "Crack".
I wouldn't be too sure about that. One of my friends who has S2 let's his friends, who haven't, try it out.
k, i seem to have fixed it
it was idd WebStats 1.2 that isn't compatible with the new LFSLapper 3.8 yet

new LFSLapper uses like "XFG", but (old) WebStats is still written to search for "XF GTR"

and with "BMW" and "FXO", there needs to be one space behind in webstats to work (the PB.txt file contains "BMW " and "FXO " (mind the space at the end))

now one last problem; !top XFG works, but !top BMW doesn't
i think it's a related problem, but should be fixed in LFSLapper source code i think, but i'm not planning to do that now
(the use of "BMW " should be replaced by "BMW" i think, and same for some other cars too)
Hello,

It's not !top BMW, but !top BF1. Look at cfg file of lapper for the short car Name. It's not Lapper who decide of this but insim was changed and send short car name. If you use an old version of PB file, you should replace long car name with short car name manually. It's for tha you have "BMW ". New LfsLapper cut at 4 characters

Bye

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello Racer.

It is sad, is'nt it?

Gai-Luron

It's too bad to hear that i wish you can update LFS lapper for insim v4 later...

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG