The online racing simulator
I use RM for "stats", "LFSLapper","VCom". All programms work. Check ports, ip in config files.
I remember this old thread where it was pointed out that the demo servers have too many possibilities. By using insim in particular. I can't help but wonder if people are getting a little more out of the demo than the devs initially intended.

Quote from drzflaco174 :it worked i now have 0-60 0-100 and 0-141 now im trying to create a .bat that opens all of the 3 LFSLappers thx every one for the help

Glad to hear that. MonkOnHotTinRoof: I never found the anwser on how to mka the !time come up like !drf Any clues
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :how to mka the !time come up like !drf

You would like current time to appear when players type !time ?
Easy, just add new action (or private message action) and use global variable {ShortTime}.

Example:

AutoAction = !time|/msg Server local time{colon} {LongDate} {ShortTime}

oh thank you!!
1 more question, what it this? :

#MaxNbInStunt is max time (in 100 ms) allowed in stunt mode before MaxNbInStuntAction is executed. If -1 No MaxNbInStuntAction are activated.
#MaxNbInStunt = 20
#MaxNbInStuntAction = /spectate {Nickname}

thanks
-dustin
In first its to remove donutsers...but working not very fine to this.
Its time allowed before message when car made many 360s (after big crash for example)
okay one more (hopefully ) question: I want to have people be able to press !ball and make me respawn in the middle once i get knocked out. Any clues?

AutoMsgPrivate =
****:shit|^3Calm down, {Nickname}!|
!help|
^3!top ^8[table offset] [3-letter car name] ["filter" pattern]:
^3!drf ^8[table offset] [3-letter car name] ["filter" pattern]:
^3!stats ^8[playername pattern]:
^3!dstats ^8[playername pattern]:
^3!ball ^8 [Spawns Ball]|
!ball|/pitlane imthebestracerthereis:

^3!time ^8[Shows Time]|
!time|Server local time{colon} {LongDate} {ShortTime}:
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I want to have people be able to press !ball and make me respawn in the middle once i get knocked out.

Add new action to pitlane you on command:

AutoAction = !ball|/pitlane imthebestracerthereis

You can't use private messages for that, messages can't do actions...
Quote from C-Larsson :can someone who have a working LFSLapper please send me the PB.txt file. I need to look in to somethings and se how the syntax is written.

File format is described in doc/readme.txt. You can also download WebStats and look into its C++ source to see how to make valid UTF-8 XHTML page.

Quote from C-Larsson :Somtimes when I do a new server PB it dosent show on the screen. but if I look in the server console it says:

Maybe another system rcm message is already on screen ? Wrong way or sth like that.
WebStats updated
WebStats, compatible with new output format is uploaded for those who use it on their servers. See first post for download...
I (attempt to) use LFSLapper to autokick people for swearing, and set a welcome message warning people that swearing is not allowed and results in an auto-kick. The welcome message works, but my auto-kick doesn't. Is this the correct way to script the auto-kick function?:

AutoAction =
swearword1:swearword2:swearwordetc | /kick {Nickname}:/rcm {Nickname} was kicked for profanity!:/rcm_all

Also, will this pick up any message which has the words in, or only when the words are sent on their own?
Quote from Chris758 :
AutoAction =
TAB here swearword1:swearword2:swearwordetc |No Space here/kick {Nickname}:/rcm {Nickname} was kicked for profanity!:/rcm_all

Also, will this pick up any message which has the words in, or only when the words are sent on their own?

All messages that have these words in.
Hello Racers,

You can find a mod version of Lapper 3.5 at http://www.frh-team.net/lapperstat/mods.html ( May be 3.6 if you want MonkOnHotTinRoof ).

This mod version include:

1. Add splitting information of difference of your current split and Bests splits for your session and Theorical Best PB.

2. Add new command !spb to show your Split PB

3. Add new command !razspb to clean your Split PB

4. Add new command in cfg : ShowSplitPB = true or false to display split PB or No in LFS

Enjoy and Happy new year.

Gai-Luron
This new version give you too your max speed/lap and when you use "!stats" command you can see your position and total of challengers now !
Quote from Mac... :
Mene pa zanima kam se shranijo podatki ki jih vidiš če napišeš !top ali !stats, in če se jih da resetirat. Problem imam tudi s tem ker mi samo !stats dela, pri !top pa mi napiše samo en rekord in še ta čist nek slab cajt, od drugih pa jih ni.

Podatki se hranijo v PB.txt. Če zbrišeš ta fajl, preden štartaš program, boš resetiral rekorde. !top brez dodatnih argumentov ti izpiše čase za privzet avto (ki je XRT). Za XF GTI lahko uporabiš recimo !top XFG. Lahko tudi spremeniš privzet avto v nastavitvah (v lfslapper.cfg, oz. skripti, ki jo uporabljaš). Komande (in ostalo) imaš opisane v doc/readme.txt.
http://www.conedodgers.co.uk/conedodgers/lfslapper.html is a page for our users that may be of interest.

The codes etc are not as they are in the cfg but give users an idea why things happen.

Monk: Any chance of a "take x seconds off my lap time" action........
Hello,

Thank's

Lap By lap is out of Date and work only with stat 1.45

I update lapperdisplay and you'll have to read "readme.txt" for installation

Bye

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello,

Thank's

Lap By lap is out of Date and work only with stat 1.45

I update lapperdisplay and you'll have to read "readme.txt" for installation

Bye

Gai-Luron

Will Lap by Lap be updated too? I very much hope so.
will net framwork 2.o work?
I merged changes into 3.6. Gai-Luron, please update your copy (small differences in some files).
Hi all... I've recently joined a franch demo server, one who made 10 laps and pit (when i can check the name, i'll send it here). I've noticed a new "option" for Lapper that stores every split time and show u if there's the best split time ever made by u or the gap between the best, and this for every lap/split... final, he makes a "theorical PB" simply merging all best split into a final lap time, showing u what it could be if u made all split in record... It is very useful, i think, but the user who was trying it doesn't pass me his lapper "mod"..

It's really a mod he makes, or it is implemented in the official lapper.cfg? I've downloaded the last lapper who is in 1st page, but, it doesn't appear...

If anyone knows anything about it....

(PS: sorry 4 english, hope to be understood)
Hello cr45h...u talk probably FRH demo server.
We made often some tests to help Monk and improve lapper before purpose new version.
This changes are now integred at 3.6 version of LFSlapper.
I never refuse you download 3.6 version with split-times system.
Just i refuse to give my own cfg file because is too much private.
Maybe you talk to temporary "FRH demo server2"...this one dont working like demo server(1) .
Its different system using 3 specifics mods in same time (RM+lapper+TPB(complete online stats at end race)).
i cant give TPB at public because my friend has build this soft dont give me sources and prefer i dont distribute this...sry for that.
I don't know much of this stuff yet as I just did rent server and started testing lfslapper, but it seem to be bit unstable, what this error message could be related to, ie. what to check, what info do you need?

It just stops working after undetermined perioid of time, I'm not sure if there is any special event associated to it. Server is rented so can't run LFS lapper in server (I think, have not checked) so I do run this LFSlapper from same machine which I do play LFS from.

EDIT: Yesterday it did not crashed even once, odd but if it stays that way it is all better
Attached images
lfslapper_crash.jpg

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG