The online racing simulator
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :one more question: when I left LFSLapper running without editing it, do I have to make it read only after I save it before I run it in command prompt?

No, it shouldn't be read-only anyway. I just forgot to make it normal before zipping it...
again I found my problem, I had to pit, you should put thsat in your next readme
If ran in a demo server will problams be expected or is it demo safe to use?
I've got a question..
On Server with Oval and BF1 on it, there was some tool which shows top speed, or max speed of racer after full lap. Is this option available in LFS Lapper? I couldn't find it
Quote from gleetk :If ran in a demo server will problams be expected or is it demo safe to use?

It works for demo, too.

Quote from gucio_85 :
On Server with Oval and BF1 on it, there was some tool which shows top speed, or max speed of racer after full lap. Is this option available in LFS Lapper? I couldn't find it

Someone probably modified LFSLapper to show that too... That option is not available in main branch though...
why dont any of these insim apps work for me? :mad:
Attached images
Image2.jpg
Quote from steve :why dont any of these insim apps work for me? :mad:

Because you didn't type /insim 29999 in talk box before running LFSLapper ?
I did
Maybe you don't have requirement application like NET Framework or Mono ?
I have .NET whats Mono?
Quote from gucio_85 :Maybe you don't have requirement application like NET Framework or Mono ?

Nah, he's got it. Otherwise he would see a crash messagebox, not a console window... Must be something with IP address or port numbers...
so, hmm, steve try to go step by step first run LFS, than in main menu type /insim=29999, then shift+F4, and run NETStartDefault.bat, this got to run :/
hi, i have a question i have the latest lfs lapper 3.3 with lfs 0.5U .. everything works except for the commands below

Idling options
Swear words filter(Calm down nickname) also the (haha:hoho) or anything like that
!help (some !commands)

is this because of the U version or should it be compatible with U? maybe i am doing something wrong with the script
i am NOT using the latest testpatches (U20)
just a question are all the tracks supported or just these: (because I found them in the "tracks" in the spec folder... ((also beause it didnt work in autox))
AS1 Aston Cadet
AS2 Aston Club
AS3 Aston National
AS4 Aston Historic
AS5 Aston GP
BL1 Blackwood GP
BL2 Blackwood Rallycross
FE1 Fern Bay Club
FE2 Fern Bay Green
FE3 Fern Bay Gold
FE4 Fern Bay Black
FE5 Fern Bay Rallycross
FE6 Fern Bay RallyX Green
KY1 Kyoto Oval
KY2 Kyoto National
KY3 Kyoto GP
SO1 South City Classic
SO2 South City Sprint1
SO3 South City Sprint2
SO4 South City Long
SO5 South City Town
WE1 Westhill International
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :just a question are all the tracks supported or just these

LFSLapper is not made for any particular track, so it should work on any track even if not listed in that file. However there was a bug in lfs insim, which caused mci packets not being sent to application in autox (without those many features cannot work). It was fixed somewhere from U to U18 patch?

Quote : InSim : MCI packets are now available in arenas

I've got a question.

Can I assing different max time of split for diferent tracks in same *.cfg file?

Further, if yes [/or no ], is there a posibility, that when player drives a specific car a GTi for example, and other one drives an FXO, and can they have different max time of split in same race?
Quote from gucio_85 :
Can I assing different max time of split for diferent tracks in same *.cfg file?

Further, if yes [/or no ], is there a posibility, that when player drives a specific car a GTi for example, and other one drives an FXO, and can they have different max time of split in same race?

No to both questions. There are many track/car combinations and current file format is not very convenient for such things. It's still on my todo list though...

Quote from Axeey : i extracted the Lfslapper folder to my desktop, changed the stuff in the lfslapper.cfg i was supposed to, allowed port 7777 TCP/UDP and 29999 UDP (im behind a router)

LFSLapper communicates localy with LFS (on same computer). There is no need to change firewall or router settings for LFSLapper to work.

Quote from Axeey :
"An already existing connection was forced to shut down the hostcomputer"
And it crashes.

Ehm, you mean console closes (crashing and closing is not the same) ?
This happens when LFSLapper can't connect to LFS InSim. Possible reasons:
- you didn't start LFS with /insim 29999 before starting LFSLapper
- ip address in cfg may be wrong (should be the same as used in LFS)
Does anyone know how often does lfslapper uploads the PB's to FTP when configured in the cfg?

I have it configured properly, i can acess to it by dos command, so i know i can connect, but the pb's don't upload. illepall

I tried the remoth path with a / in the end and without the / and no GO!

I'm using lapper3.1, also tried 3.3

Any tips are welcome
Hello Monk
Scawen has changed penalties system.
Now if you are late up 3 laps on race you dont take pass thru or stop&go penalties but directly 30 sec and 45 sec penalties.
All fast drivers on pitlane and late more 3laps can drive fast on pits without moved spectators.
Is it possible to adapt lapper with this new "Scawen system" ?
...maybe by detect others penalties too...
Quote from Mac... :
I wonder what is wrong with my LFSlapper configuration, because at split times always says, great time split by UNKNOWN PLAYER. Why unknown player?what is wrong?

To je zato, ker si pognal LFSLapper tačas ko si bil že na progi (program se zapomni ime, ko greš iz garaže). Pojdi v pitse in nazaj na stezo, pa se bo prikazalo pravo ime ob splitih...

Quote from Mac... :
And also I dont get any other options like acellerate(how much to get 100km/h) etc. I get an error loading ./driftPB.txt file or file...

Če si uporabil default skripto, pol imaš že skonfigurirano. Ustavi avto do speed = 0, in pol po gasu.
Verjetno je problem isti kot zgoraj...

Tisto opozorilo o fajlih ni pomembno, se pojavi samo prvič ko še ni nobenih podatkov...
Quote from Pinto_PT :Does anyone know how often does lfslapper uploads the PB's to FTP when configured in the cfg?

Every time someone makes a new pb. I haven't tested it myself for a long time now, but gwendoline uses that feature ?

Quote from gwendoline :
Now if you are late up 3 laps on race you dont take pass thru or stop&go penalties but directly 30 sec and 45 sec penalties.
All fast drivers on pitlane and late more 3laps can drive fast on pits without moved spectators.

If it works the same as those I added last time, it shouldn't be a problem. I am a bit busy lately tho...
I still can't seem to get mine to work Is there any chance someone could tell me literally a step to step guide on how to get this to work? This will be my first ever server script for this game aswell so please EVVVERYTHING i will need to do.
Can the lfs lapper be used to show how many laps has been driven..
Like if I'm hosting a 12 hour race, and some one gets a disconnection and reconnects ?

I know that the player will start from zero laps.. But can I see from lfslapper how many laps he did before disconnection ?
Quote from Jack Tebbutt :Is there any chance someone could tell me literally a step to step guide on how to get this to work?

Did you try to follow steps from 1st post of this thread ?

Quote from Frags :Can the lfs lapper be used to show how many laps has been driven..
Like if I'm hosting a 12 hour race, and some one gets a disconnection and reconnects ?

LFSLapper was made for hotlappers initially and there is no support for counting laps and racing in general...
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :LFSLapper was made for hotlappers initially and there is no support for counting laps and racing in general...

Shame

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG