The online racing simulator
hey i have a problem, im trying to get LFSLapper to work.
for the PB Times it works well it worked lol, but i cant get the Drift Score thing to work

can somebody help me?
which track do you go on and drag? (I think he has the s2 cheat code)

anyway, is it possible to put the time in the /!help so its like...

/!time
2:57pm
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
Quote from drzflaco174 :i have lapper and i put it on my server i dont know how to make it so that both speeds show

As you have already found out, LFSLapper only allows one definition of time measurement. I guess, someone has modified the code for his own use...
Hello,

This is the last version of my mod Lapper. This version use username is the user is licensed. Otherwise use nickname.

Use Threading for upload file to ftp server.

File are compatible with file of 3.4u and 3.4uT but not with 3.4.

Here : http://www.frh-team.net/lapperstat/mods.html

MonkOnHotTinRoof, if you want use this version for standard version you can. As you want

Bye

Gai-Luron
Quote from drzflaco174 :
AccelerationPrivateMessage = ^7from 0mph to 60mph in {AccelerationTime} ! thats the code that shows the 0-60 times all i want do do is make it so that other people 2 see it instead of just me. i saw it on a server i have c++ and C# but dont know what to do please help me thx in advance

Wouldn't that be a bit spammy ?

try this:

replace line 1490? (there somewhere) in main.cs

SendMsgToPlayer((byte)p.UniqueID, this.GlobalOptionsReplace(_PrivateAccMsg));

with:

SendMsg(this.GlobalOptionsReplace(_PrivateAccMsg));

and rebuild by running WinMSBuild.bat.
Quote from Gai-Luron :
MonkOnHotTinRoof, if you want use this version for standard version you can. As you want

Thanks, man. I will increase version to 3.5 and put it on page.
search in following directory and all its subdirectories for csc.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework

If you find it, correct WinMSBuild.bat file so the path is correct...
If csc.exe is not there, you can't build and you need a c# compiler (but it should be?)
Quote from drzflaco174 :i found it it was in another folder in framework named v2.0.50727 i dont know if i did it right but i right clicked the batch and clicked on edit. then where i saw the last folder v1.1.4322 where the exe was supposed to be i changed v1.1.4322 to v2.0.50727 but it still tells me the same thing

you made error typing ? Do you have like this:

"%SystemRoot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\csc" /out:./bin/LFSLapper.exe /o .\src\*.cs
pause

Is it possible to get LFSL able to ban drivers after they have completed (say) 5 laps and force it to run 1 driver at a time?

(Thinking for a league qualifying system).
Quote from duke_toaster :Is it possible to get LFSL able to ban drivers after they have completed (say) 5 laps and force it to run 1 driver at a time?

Not without code modifications. LFSLapper does not count laps...
And... wouldn't banning after 5 laps be a bit weird ?

Quote from drzflaco174 :i did that now even more problems :weeping: wen i click the batch http://i7.tinypic.com/2eoh4ar.jpg

It looks ok! Dont mind those 2 warnings. You just got new LFSLapper.exe in bin directory ! Just run it and see how it works...
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :And... wouldn't banning after 5 laps be a bit weird ?

It's a way to keep people who have done their qualifying run off the server.
Unjustify bans are dangerous...now devs count bans/month.
total time ?? for programer LFSlapper
Man, you make a good work, great lfsllaper...

how I can catch, at any time, the total time of game? I know I eat to catch the times total of LAP(IS_LAP) and slipt(IS_SPX), more not it total time of game, at any time.

in your code for mono..
System.DateTime.Now ; //I catch the current time, local hour of my PC, more not of the game....

i want catch the TOTAL TIME game, not my pc...

waiting...

Thanks
holy **** man, you need to learn to wait
Each one that appears…
Friend, as I said previously for you, when I to finish my version it software, I send for you, calm, therefore still am making….Yes I am using part of the software of the LFSlapper, therefore it very was well written, as already he said, congratulations to the programmer, more now I is also programming more utilities, when i finish, I send for all, but now my software has some bugs , if you are with as much haste, I cannot make nothing, therefore I have little free time to work on…

Continiue studying, that you it will have success…
At last i understood how to use it! thx very much!
when i have 20 dedicated servers (20 different ports) and want to run lfs lapper on drift servers ... where i should enter port number of specific server?
in LFSLapper.cfg ?

i tried to run lfs lapper, i set IP address and admin password to LFSLapper.cfg
i started lfs dedicated server with insim=29999

(ín server.cfg file i had

//if required - InSim port
/insim=29999

)

then i ran NETStartDefault.bat, there was message that lfs lappers is running, but in LFS server it didnt works. why?
LFSLapper use port for connection to InSim. You must enter identical pots in setup.cfg (/insim=29999) and LFSLapper.cfg (Port = 29999)

About why not work:
Here not shamans. Need more information. May be you wrong started lapper and your port not 29999 in LFSLapper.cfg

In setup.cfg use /ip=0.0.0.0
In LFSLapper.cfg use Host = 127.0.0.1

When lapper starter you should see

Product:S2 Version:0.5U30 InSim Version:2
LFSLapper is running...

in console of LFSLapper and this in console of dedicate server
Quote from A.Fedorov :LFSLapper use port for connection to InSim. You must enter identical pots in setup.cfg (/insim=29999) and LFSLapper.cfg (Port = 29999)

About why not work:
Here not shamans. Need more information. May be you wrong started lapper and your port not 29999 in LFSLapper.cfg

When lapper starter you should see

Product:S2 Version:0.5U30 InSim Version:2
LFSLapper is running...

in console of LFSLapper and this in console of dedicate server

ip address of host server is 88.212.10.139, port number of server is 65400

in setup.cfg i have

Quote ://if required - InSim port
/insim=29999

//if required - local specified ip address
/ip=88.212.10.139

//a high number below 65536
/port=65400

in LFSLapper.cfg i have

Quote :Host = 88.212.10.139
Port = 29999

i started lapper.exe

Quote :Product: DEMO Version:0.5UInSim Version:2
LFSLapper is running...

May be it out of DEMO mode. Try what i wrote you. Use latest version of LFSLapper.

Quote from A.Fedorov :May be it out of DEMO mode. Try what i wrote you. Use latest version of LFSLapper.

how lfs lapper will know at which server it should run when i will not specify ip address and port number of server?

ps: do i have to install .NET Framework on PC where i host dedicated servers?
0.0.0.0 - this means that server uses all network interfaces. For you it 88.212.10.139 and localhost (127.0.0.1)

.NET not necessary but may be useful in future for other programms of LFS
Quote :is there a way for me to run 2 lfs lappers on 1 server?

Try use gateway of RaceManager. Run your lfs lapper through gateway. Use different config. I tested this method. It work.

For run lfs companion you need drag and drop lfs.exe to window of lfs companion.

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG