The online racing simulator
@ MonkOnHotTinRoof vbmenu_register("postmenu_139325", true);

i was wondering if you could help me im trying to run LFSLapper with Racemanager but if i run 1 then the other the 1st one just closes

i dont know if its insim or another problem

but the ports im using are 29999 for lapper and for the insim side of racemanager i use port 29997 and the gateway of RM is 29998

the question is are the numbers all wrong or have i got to do somthing else with the CFG

all help would be great thanks racemania
Quote from racemania :
but the ports im using are 29999 for lapper and for the insim side of racemanager i use port 29997 and the gateway of RM is 29998

I never tried that, but it should work, cause there is one demo server that uses both appz. Admin told me settings he uses:

racemanager.cfg: gatewayIncomingPort = 39999

lfslapper.cfg - Port = 39999

lfshost - 29999
racemanager.cfg - insimport 29999

I hope it helps !
Quote from DejanMarolt :How can i install this add-on. I have server on my computer sometimes and i want use this add-on.

http://silk.lfsnal.org/RaceManager.html

from there the racemanager click the link down the bottom of the page

@MonkOnHotTinRoof thanks testing it all right now ill post back with details thanks

racemania

[EDIT:] no didnt work but ill keep tryin till i do thanks anyway btw do you know the name of the demo server or the host of it so i can ask for some help thanks
V3.2
Quote :

+-------------------------+
|Changes from v3.1 to v3.2|
+-------------------------+

1.Removed CarStateRefresh option. Now fixed to 0.1 s.

2.Every configuration option in script can consist of more lines (following lines must begin with TAB).

3.Drift score is shown after each complete drift, not every second (CarStateRefresh).

4.New action to execute on good drifting score.

5.Acceleration measurement support (see default script for example).

I hope that bug with repeating same action over and over again (FM-Failure?) has been also fixed in the process .
File formats are still the same (speed is not included in pb.txt yet in this version, I am thinking about switching to real DB).

State refresh of cars is made every 0.1 second now. It works OK on demo server with 8 cars, dunno how would it perform on bigger servers (but for acceleration I had to make it as precise as possible).
you can get the new version from http://monkster.hopto.org/ ill post for the ones that dont want to scroll back to first page

@MonkOnHotTinRoof still didnt get RM working with lapper but i like the new lapper few changes looking good if you have a look at RM you will see the buttons for turning on /off stuff is there a way to make lapper like this so we can turn the drifting on/off and other features

great work though

thanks racemania
Hi Monk.
I have made some tests with your latest update.
Good work for Acceleration measurement support .
After many attempts to use "/rcm MESSAGE|/rcm_ply {Username}" function on cfg for sent advise at only one visitor...its imposible with this new version.
Is it voluntary or a simply bug ? Is working with your oldest versions.
If we can use this function less messages for crew and better targeted.
(eg in Autoaction :
sh*t:f*ck|/rcm Watch your talk Man|/rcm_ply {Username}
Only foul talker can read that.
its better than "/msg" or "/rcm.....|/rcm_all")

PS i have test to this and works good with older version :
sh*t:f*ck|/rcm Penality Stop&Go for foul talk|/rcm_ply {Username}|/p_sg {Username}
Quote from gwendoline :Hi Monk.
I have made some tests with your latest update.
Good work for Acceleration measurement support .
After many attempts to use "/rcm MESSAGE|/rcm_ply {Username}" function on cfg for sent advise at only one visitor...its imposible with this new version.
Is it voluntary or a simply bug ? Is working with your oldest versions.

It couldn't work in any of previous versions, at least it couldn't delete rcm_ply messages afterwards (at least until first /rcc_all came around ). You probably meant private messages, which are only sent to a player that writes down something.

But its easy to make it work for AutoAction (rcm_ply) too. Just replace all /rcm_all strings in main.cs with /rcm_ and rebuild.
Then you can use it like:

AutoAction = poo|/rcm Forbidden here, mate...:/rcm_ply {Nickname}

or in case of licensed server

AutoAction = poo|/rcm Forbidden here, mate...:/rcm_ply {Username}

RCM message of player will be automatically deleted by rcm_all command in 5(default) seconds.
Here is patch (exe only) in case you don't have tools to rebuild
Thanks Monk
Unfortunatly, i brocked my wheel yesturday and i do waiting for new coming in 2-3days.
I report comments of your new exe as soon as possible.My priority has temporary changed
(Please, try to made more attention of Gai luron request too to manage better tables on ftp, more easy for futures possible ratios addings (eg. MaxSpeedbylap or others possibles)
Tag up Xie!

Anyway, as he said any help would be greatly appreciated - see you on the servers.
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :I hope that bug with repeating same action over and over again (FM-Failure?) has been also fixed in the process .

Yes it's fixed. Just sometimes when the server is full and some laggy emule users are around it really spams the server with hundreds of msgs but when theres no one lagging it works perfect. People really should not play and download stuff at the same time.
Thx for your effort!
it seems to be down, yes, I can't get it either, 'page can not be displayed..'
Quote from Shoe Maker :it seems to be down, yes, I can't get it either, 'page can not be displayed..'

I am switching my ISP (+PSTN and ADSL provider), so currently I have no access to internet from my home server...
I hope server will be back by the end of month...

EDIT: Server is back!
Can you send the ZIP file of lfslapper? I will upload it to my host
Yes could somone else host the file... I would like to download it...
realy nice
Just wanted to say: Thank you Monk for this tool
And also for supporting linux - works great
right, im a bit of a nub when using linux... Im trying to get this working on a dedicated linux server.. which it does perfectly, but I want to have it running 24/7 - anyone know how to execute a command that will stay running even after i disconnect from the terminal ?
I simply cannot make this mod work, no matter how much i read and try.
got it working on the hosted server - just learned about the NOHUP switch
Hello!

I have a problem with LFSLapper. I'm tryin' to use it with S2 licenced.
I got this message. It disappears quickly. Please help if you can
http://www.yourfilehost.com/me ... image&file=lapper.jpg

With other cfg file it works. But I wanna have that acceleration part too.
Ohh, and I'm using this cfg file.
http://www.yourfilehost.com/me ... er&file=LFSLapper.cfg

If the cfg file is wrong, please send me a good one for S2. (I want to make is for DRAG TRACK)
THX
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hello!

I have a problem with LFSLapper. I'm tryin' to use it with S2 licenced.
I got this message. It disappears quickly. Please help if you can
http://www.yourfilehost.com/me ... image&file=lapper.jpg

You are trying to use configuration file made for v3.2 on LFSLapper v3.0.
Download latest version of LFSLapper (3.2), which supports acceleration measurement.
OK, thx
Hi,

I am trying to implement:

pit = spectate

reset = spectate

for the banger server, could someone help as I cant seem to get this working?

Cheers,

James

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG