The online racing simulator
Quote from Ondrejko :

does anybody know how to solve this problem?

i started dedicated server with insim port.
btw. lfs lapper works on my 2 drift servers.

you need to create the 2 pb text documents and the pause is new to me but it seems like you are loading more than 1 lfs lapper at a time.

anyway make sure you have tried creating the pb files first.
Quote from racemania :you need to create the 2 pb text documents and the pause is new to me but it seems like you are loading more than 1 lfs lapper at a time.

anyway make sure you have tried creating the pb files first.

i dont think it will solve the problem, i think lfs lapper automatically creates these 2 txt PB files.

PB.txt (created by program if not present)
DriftPB.txt (created by program if not present)
How can i disable the Split times that appear on screen after every checkpoint? keeping all the other hotlapping options?
put a # before the lines:

Split1Action = /msg
Split2Action = /msg
Split3Action = /msg

looks like this then:

#Split1Action = /msg
#Split2Action = /msg
#Split3Action = /msg
Quote from djgizmo68 :How can i disable the Split times that appear on screen after every checkpoint? keeping all the other hotlapping options?

If it's TPB message you want to disable, you can hide this messages by setting in your config file:

ShowSplitPB = false

Gai-Luron
Great, Fixed all my problems

Is there any code for Auto-Restart BTW?
That's it. Restart every 20 mins
[html]ScheduledAction =
0 0 * * * * : 0 20 * * * * : 0 40 * * * * |/restart:/msg restart at {LongTime}|
[/html]
Can someone please help some of us build a script for lfs lapper, it is a new development with 3 people so far, please find me online zak_mull
Quote from zak_mull :Can someone please help some of us build a script for lfs lapper, it is a new development with 3 people so far, once it is done this will be a POPULAR server!! please find me online zak_mull

If you want help with making a CFG, I should be able to help. But if you want me to go near the source code, I'm not your guy
I'm using LFSLapper for about 1 month. I use it always when I host Multiplayer games. But I have 2 problems -

1st problem:
...OnIdleAction2 = /spectate {Nickname}|...

The /spectate command is not working - It says Parameter is not valid!
Maybe it's because I'm testing it by myself, as Admin. But when I type /spectate MazderX it spectates me.

And the 2nd problem is that when I leave garage, Join race it writes something like mouse/joystick model, like - GCBlip Brake Clutch Mouse. I've had this problem before some time, but I'm often editing my script, so It appeared again.

Thanks.
Quote from MazderX :I'm using LFSLapper for about 1 month. I use it always when I host Multiplayer games. But I have 2 problems -

1st problem:
...OnIdleAction2 = /spectate {Nickname}|...

The /spectate command is not working - It says Parameter is not valid!
Maybe it's because I'm testing it by myself, as Admin. But when I type /spectate MazderX it spectates me.

looks like there are 2 space between OnIdleAction2 = /sp...

it should look like: OnIdleAction2 = /spectate...

Quote from MazderX :
And the 2nd problem is that when I leave garage, Join race it writes something like mouse/joystick model, like - GCBlip Brake Clutch Mouse. I've had this problem before some time, but I'm often editing my script, so It appeared again.

Thanks.

ShowPlayerControl = true in LFSLapper.cfg

set it to false

ShowPlayerControl = false
I have forgotten to post this latest, I believe. Well I don't know if it helps anything, but here it is.
Attached images
lfslapper_object_reference.gif
Quote from Oliv76000 :That's it. Restart every 20 mins
[html]ScheduledAction =
0 0 * * * * : 0 20 * * * * : 0 40 * * * * |/restart:/msg restart at {LongTime}|
[/html]

how do i use this? i want it to restart the race 1 minute after the race has ended...
Quote from Montabur :looks like there are 2 space between OnIdleAction2 = /sp...

it should look like: OnIdleAction2 = /spectate...

ShowPlayerControl = true in LFSLapper.cfg

set it to false

ShowPlayerControl = false

Thanks Now I know why controls appear.
But I have tried to make only 1 space between OnIdleAction2 = and /spectate, but it's still not working
replace "Nickname" by "Username" after /spectate if authentification= true
Quote from gwendoline :replace "Nickname" by "Username" after /spectate if authentification= true

Yay! Atleast it's working Thanks a lot
does anybody know how to set lfs lapper to restart race 1 or 2 minutes after the race has ended (when winner cross the line) ?
Quote :EnterPitAction = /msg {Nickname}^1 NO TELEPORTING TO PITS!!! /spec {Username}

I Have that, but it doesnt seem to work, it just says "/Spec {username}" when they pit...
Quote from djgizmo68 :I Have that, but it doesnt seem to work, it just says "/Spec {username}" when they pit...

The readme says

# Actions to execute when player teleports to pits by options or SHIFT+S.
# If more actions, separate them with '|'.

EnterPitAction = /msg {Nickname}^1 NO TELEPORTING TO PITS!!!|/spec {Username}

You have missed the | to separate the actions

Remember RTFM.....
Quote from Noxi :No I dont run any other InSim apps and I have tried change to other port numbers but same thing.

ye you aint alone with that problem i have tryed all ways to fix it.... but none worked....
so have any one figured out a way to get this working ?
does anybody know how to fix this problem with lapper?

no one can help me?
pls

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG