The online racing simulator
#26 - ekze
Do you planning to add cyrillic-letters support in your program?
Can you have more than one word in the bad language or do you have to have seperate lines for each word, if you can have more than one how do you space the words.

AutoMsgPrivate = ****|^3No Bad Language or You'll Be Kicked {0}!|!help|!top [table offset] [3-letter car name] ["filter" pattern]:!stats [playername pattern]:!ver:!help
-
New Year's stunts (MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
Upgraded to 2.4 but now have a problem that the commands no longer work, pb's are being updated to the database but, !stats, !top XFG no longer work, messages work ok welcome works fine.
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
It's ok now, don't know why it just is.
Would this work in the AutoAction

badwordhere|/kick {0} and if it does could i seperate more words with : or would I have to use a new line for each bad word.
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :I have an unpleasant feeling that i will have to rewrite lots of code to support non-ascii codes.

This is major BUG! in great LFS Lapper:weeping:
Answered my own question, tried it and it auto kicks fine for swear words used in the server with the message "Autokicked for bad language".
Very nice add-on.
It should be part of the LFS dedicated server wich still needs lots of improvements - unfortunately i dont see any effort of the developers focusing on multiplayer and server stuff, they might be busy with the physics thing for the next half year. So your add-on is kinda like a fresh breeze on the server side of things.
Would it be possible when you type !stats that you also see your position on the server's pb list? Its kinda tough to look up your position on a list with more than 400 names on it. An auto-msg for a decent laptime would also be nice, currently it just auto-msgs for decent split times. Could the pb list be formatted differently for tracks with just 1 split time? It shows loads of 00:00s on tracks with just 1 split.
Am i correct by saying that the auto-kick feature only works on demo servers since its not using the account names?

Your work is much appreciated, thx!
-
-
Version 2.5 Pre-Release (MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
Quote from wheeler :I haven't found any servers using it yet, maybe some admins can promote their servers by saying they are using this tool?

wcb racing team uses lfs lapper

cool tool, thanks to programmer!
2.5 worx fine so far, also with s2... tested on South City Classic...
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :Still no non-ascii support yet, sorry. But I think I have solution now, so just a little more patience...

:bounce8:
Would it be possible to add in a timed message? /rcm and /msg ?!
-
-
LFSLapper v2.6 (MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
Thank You!
Hi,
your work is really much appreciated.
There are just some minor issues left before its perfect.
It would be very nice if the AngleVelocityAction also could use a variable for the account name rather than just the nick name (for licensed servers).
It should be possible to use that variable for all autoactions wich use commands like /kick /spectate /pitlane and so on.
Another nice feature would be some sort of inactivity timer wich puts people into spectate if they dont race - wich would also need that account name variable for licensed servers.
Thats all for now.
Thanks in advance!
Quote from FM-Failure :
It would be very nice if the AngleVelocityAction also could use a variable for the account name rather than just the nick name (for licensed servers).
It should be possible to use that variable for all autoactions wich use commands like /kick /spectate /pitlane and so on.

already in on V 2.5 i believe
Quote :
5.New variable available to use at AutoAction command - Username. Usable in licensed servers only.

No,
if you take a closer look, that account name variable is only available for the Autoactions, not for AngleVelocityAction nor for any other action.
Bug fix for LFSLapper, running under Mono runtime
Quote from FM-Failure :account name variable is only available for the Autoactions, not for AngleVelocityAction nor for any other action.

That is correct. I will try to make this variable available also in other actions.

Here is fix for LFSLapper v2.7 for those that tried running it on Linux (and were not happy about sorting in top list ). Extract this file in LFSLapper/src then run make in LFSLapper dir to build patched binary.
Not needed for people running LFSLapper on .NET.

Oh, and it is possible to use cyrillic and other codepages. You have to use ^C before writing cyrillic, ^E for east european (e.g. ConnectMsg = ^EčćžšđČĆŽŠĐ), etc... When saving cfg file back , you have to save it as unicode text (use notepad) - otherwise you will get ??? in LFS!

Tnx to Piotr Pawłow for finding sorting bug and to nesrulz for reporting ScheduledAction bug (fixed already in v2.7)!
Sniff,
has development stopped? No update in the past month.
Would be sad to see this great add-on disappear.
Thx for your efforts anyways.
-
Hi,
maybe you remember, i made this little request a while ago...

Quote :
Originally Posted by FM-Failure
account name variable is only available for the Autoactions, not for AngleVelocityAction nor for any other action.

It would make things on 'the licensed' side of life much easier :-)
Thanks for your effort!
-
2.9 binaries available (MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
Hello and thanks for the new release.
Unfortunately there are some issues...
OnIdleAction works choppy: half of the people are not affected by it at all, some people get detected idleing when the race starts, and even funnier - it randomly spams names of people idleing who are not even on the server (but they were on it earlier).
AngleVelocityAction seems to be choppy too now (it always worked perfect), half of the people on a server are not affected by it, they get detected (because a predefined msg appears) but they are not forced to pitlane. For others it works ok, so its not the cfg.
Drifting scores are weird too, no matter how hard and long i drift i dont get any points at all, while others get points without any drifting whatsoever.
Any input is appreciated.
Thx for your efforts!
About drifting scores:
By default you have to maintain at least 50 km/h (anti-cheating measure :razz, or score is reset to 0 (Score counter restarts). Score counter restarts also at finish line (after PB is recorded), but sometimes first lap finish line does not count if you start from pits (there has to be one cheating method available ).
I noticed one guy (out of 50) that had problems with his score being recorded. Weird enough, when he changed his nickname (his original name included tm sign), it was ok. So there might be a problem somewhere about nicknames...
Drifting works only on dedicated servers (for unknown reasons heading value in InSim oscillates heavily on non-dedicated ones (problem has been already mentioned by someone else in another thread).

I also noticed that idling is sometimes detected for players that are already gone (seems that id's are switched from old to new players...), working on it...

Hmm, I didn't change anything about anglevelocityaction, shouldn't be any different than before... I only added another variable (Username) to it.

Thanks for report. I will make more testing before putting official 2.9 on my web page...

Thanks also to people, that are testing on demo server. They made some suggestions about improving drifting scoring and I will try to implement them. Some very good drifters seen there. :wow:

Try running dedicated server and start LFSLapper before anyone (including yourself) connects to host - that solves most of problems. I am testing only on Blackwood Reverse (for all 3 demo cars) - other tracks and cars might require different values than default to prevent cheating...
Hi,
i followed your suggestions and lfslapper seems to work fine when i connect it to the server before anyone connects. However, after an hour or two it doesnt seem to be able to pitlane some racers anymore using the anglevelocityaction combined with /pitlane. Also, the idle detection doesnt work for those racers at the same time. They get detected but /spectate doesnt do anything. Sometimes we got some really laggy people on the server and of course those commands cant be executed when someone is lagging that bad, but it seems that laggy people confuse lfslapper, even when they are gone and all pings are ok it continues acting weird.
Everything is fine again when i restart the server and lfslapper.
Looking forward to the next release!
-
Hi,
works very well now, thank you very much!
İ cant work this .
İ opened this LFSLapper.exe and this closing on a sudden...

This screenshoot. :monkey:
Attached images
asdasdad.JPG
-
:doh: :doh:
Okay work this....But

Screenshoot:
Attached images
adgt.JPG
-
is it possible to add the {username} variable to the autoactions ?

We have some commands on our server that we only want to be used by certain people, so it would be helpful if we could specify the usernames that the command would work for and when other users tried to use it, it did nothing, it's an RCM message that pops up and we don't want everyone triggering it.

Possible ?

Great util btw, thanks heaps !
-

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG