The online racing simulator
Quote from Shoe Maker :
I expect this has nothing to do with dedicated servers or otherwise, anyone else finding this post by searching for the error message, should be able to fix it by renaming or deleting the existing PB.txt file so that the lapper can create a new one and start again...

Great find ! Didn't think of that...

Quote from GSiLaca :
And one more usefull thing, a small programs, witch converts your old Lapper's(3.7 or earlier) PB.txt to the new format. Because the name of the cars have changed.

That will be useful for people with big files .

Quote from vincper :
So it would be like

!hi@AllAdmins?|/msg blabla?

Or isn't it possible, and do I have to specify all usernames?

You need to specify all usernames (insim cannot separate admin from regular player).

Quote from revolucio :As the date in a message is put?

I want to put: today it is...

try with:

today is {LongDate}
Like this?

!hi@vincper|/msg Welcome blabla!

Doesn't work...
Quote from vincper :Like this?
!hi@vincper|/msg Welcome blabla!

This option has to be set to true:

UseUsernameForAuthentication = true
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :
try with:

today is {LongDate}

It works perfectly

Thank you very much

You can say all the commands to me, please?
What version of lfs are you using it with? Looks like you might be using patch W9 or 10 with new insim packets.
Quote from Davo :What version of lfs are you using it with? Looks like you might be using patch W9 or 10 with new insim packets.

you mean server ?
LFS dedicated HOST 0.5W
Version 3.9 (W10 compatible) actualy in tests on "FRH W10 TEST" host.
Released soon by Gai Luron here.
Version 3.9 canceled dues to new insim changes on last patch (W17) :arge:
Quote from wonderous :I guess it's the preference of the developer.. php is not compiled file it's like c++ or java or any other language that you code in.. it is only compiled when the file is ran on the server and because of that it runs slower than compiled files like exe or cgis, that's a flaw of php, also, because you dont use a compiler to check for errors in the code you have to check to make sure the script has no coding errors and that can be tough especially when the code is subject to frequent modifications

Hi wonderous, about your prog that outputs html code to insert in a webpage..

I've make the exe file and putted into Lapper folder of my test pc. I've ran it but when it finishes, i've copied the output t gaves and putted in a page for showing the result...

The prog works, but it couldn't "read" the PB.txt file, so the table is empty..

Maybe I've forgot something?
Any update in regards to the new Insim packets?

Current version doesn't work with v0.5W17
How do I go about getting this to compile in CentOS?
I tried this;

[root@* LFSLapper]# make
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

Any help here please I'd really like to use this on
some of my Linux servers.

Thanks in advance!
Macfox, posted in the previous page
Quote from gwendoline :Version 3.9 canceled dues to new insim changes on last patch (W17) :arge:

Quote from ctkza :How do I go about getting this to compile in CentOS?
I tried this;

[root@* LFSLapper]# make
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

That's probably because it's already built. Check bin directory.
Or you can clean first and then remake:

make clean
make

Note that no matter on what OS is it compiled, it can run on every other OS (well, almost). In fact, the pre-compiled executable is compiled using Mono on Linux, but most people run it on Windows...
@ Macfox we waiting insurance stability in insim packets devs'changes before work to compatible X version. I think nothing released before outing of Patch ofiicial (X if is it an offical).
I'm really sorry to league managers LFSlapper users to convenience.
Fair call. I'll wait
I have problem
Hi.
I tried to install LFS Lapper, everything is cool, except the moment when i'm trying to start LFS Lapper.exe. It displays an error for a few seconds, then disappears. Take a look and help me please

//fixed.
Quote from alleks :Hi.
I tried to install LFS Lapper, everything is cool, except the moment when i'm trying to start LFS Lapper.exe. It displays an error for a few seconds, then disappears. Take a look and help me please

I am of the honest opinion that the answer you seek is in this very thread...

I'll give you two hints....

INSIM
and
RTFM
Quote from Bladerunner :I am of the honest opinion that the answer you seek is in this very thread...

I'll give you two hints....

INSIM
and
RTFM

It wasn't that... Anyway, fixed. Thanks
Btw, is there any possibility to run in tray?
I like the LFSlapper a lot and only play on server with lapper installed.

On my own server I have a problem.
My LFSlapper ver. 3.8 sometimes stops working when a racer renames. It sometimes stops as well if somebody on my server has massive lag. Is there a solution for this problem ?

I used W9 and W10 patch - now I´m back to the official version.
Using version 3.8 I get these mgs. now:
"Unknown packet received: PLA"
"Unknown packet received: FLG"
What does it mean?

BTW: I have seen a slightly modified version of lapper where instead of the TPB at every split another result was displayed. It was the time how far you off your actual !top result on this server at split 1 and 2 ( BL1 ). I liked it better then the TPB display.
I get this error when I run LFSLapper:

LFSLapper, Version=3.8.2640.30736, Culture=neutral
Copyright (C) 2005-2007 Janez Cufer
LFSLapper comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions. Read LICENSE for details.

Warning:Error loading ./PB.txt or file does not exist yet!
Warning:Error loading ./DriftPB.txt or file does not exist yet!
The following error occurred:
Connection refused
System
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send (System.Byte[] buf, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags flags) [0x00000]
at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient.DoSend (System.Byte[] dgram, Int32 bytes, System.Net.IPEndPoint endPoint) [0x00000]
Int32 Send(System.Byte[], Int32, Int32, SocketFlags)

Insim is running on default port 29999, I entered the correct password but
I still get this error. Is this due to compatability issues with updates to Insim?
W9-W17 have InSim updates that break LFSLapper, as stated in the above posts.

The newInSim uses TCP and UDP and allows multiple InSim connections as apposed to the older version that only allowed a single UDP InSim connection.

Hang tight. The LFSLapper developers are waiting for the last inSim updates (when version X is released) before updating LFSLapper.
Sweet, thank you.
Quote from Cr45h :Hi wonderous, about your prog that outputs html code to insert in a webpage..

I've make the exe file and putted into Lapper folder of my test pc. I've ran it but when it finishes, i've copied the output t gaves and putted in a page for showing the result...

The prog works, but it couldn't "read" the PB.txt file, so the table is empty..

Maybe I've forgot something?

Sorry for this quote, anyone could help?

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG