The online racing simulator
you typed in cfg in the run window, try running "command" w/o quotes
speeding....
u didnt run "/insim 29999" in ur server first
Does anyone have the driftPB and the PB text files outputting to a readable score sheet, like in HTML for example?
Hi Monk

I am using LFSLapper and its a great add on. Could i ask for a few things to be added for your next update if its possible.

1) I am using the pb.txt to record racers above the MaxLapTime to qualify for a new league, but i have found that as it records the nickname rather than the username its causing me problems. Racers seem to change their nicknames as often as they do their girlfriends so the pb.txt has loads of double entries (and triples Blah Blah Blah) for the same person. The file also contains loads of ^x which makes it difficult to read. Can you make the output to the PB.tx username.

Maybe a setting PBname = username or nickname

2) Can you add LapRecordAction and LapRecord

LapRecord = 1.39.75
LapRecord Action = /msg New Server Lap Record {Laptime} etc

3) Can you add SpeedAction and Speed

Speed = 275
SpeedAction = /msg Wow {nickname} just hit {Speed} kph

Thanks again
birder u got alot of demands there!!
lol

u got all the files, re-compile it
Quote from roo-boy :birder u got alot of demands there!!
lol

u got all the files, re-compile it

Ask for a lot get a little, Sorry i am not a programmer so can only ask
Hi MonkOnHotTinRoof,

a question:

for this line:

!admin:!adi@^7Mon^4k^1ster,Mo|/rcm {Nickname} ^3can do it!:/rcm_all

I have a problem. I can't add others users that can use the string. Prob I miss some pattern between the first user and the others.

Can u explain me?
I don't understand if i have to put !adi@nick| or something different for all the users i want to add or if there's a specific pattern to use or if i can add only 1 user to do a specific action.

Thanks
Quote from Cr45h :
I don't understand if i have to put !adi@nick| or something different for all the users i want to add or if there's a specific pattern to use or if i can add only 1 user to do a specific action.

You can use comma to separate users (hopefully noone uses comma in his nickname ).

triggerText1:trigerText2:trigerText3@nickname1,nickname2,nickname3|actionToExecute1:actionToExecute2

Ah ok...

Thank u and congrats 4 good work...

P.S. It's possible on cfg file to make a sort of "reading style"... Hm... I think i'm a bit confusing... Ex:

|!admin:@^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3RobyMarty,^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3Cr45h,^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3Alter'boy,^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3MoOoD|/rcm {Nickname} is authenticated user!:/rcm_all|!site:@^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3RobyMarty,^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3Cr45h,^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3Alter'boy,^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3MoOoD|/rcm ^3WWW.^2PLA^7YER^1ZONE^7.IT:/rcm_all|

(Unique line)

I can modify this in:

!admin:@^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3RobyMarty,^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3Cr45h,^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3Alter'boy,^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3MoOoD|/rcm {Nickname} is authenticated user!:/rcm_all|

!site:@^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3RobyMarty,^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3Cr45h,^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3Alter'boy,^2P^7L^1Z^4-^3MoOoD|/rcm ^3WWW.^2PLA^7YER^1ZONE^7.IT:/rcm_all|

so i can read it more clean and avoid to have a unique line for all the commands i need to use or add?

Hope t be understood....

And...
How can i find the list of commands like /rcm or /msg and their definitions, so how appears the messages in the game?

Thks!
"/rcm .....:/rcm_all" display big message in center screen for all
"/rcm......:/rcm_ply [Username]" display big message center screen only for usernamed
"/msg ...." display mess with anoying "bip"
"/msg :...." display mess on silent mode (no bip)

Monk i've another one request
Please, can u modify your mod to we can choose "Usernames" or "Nicknames" for saved times files ?
Many pilots using in theirs Nicknames specials characters (or chineses signs) on names and lapper display strange "translation" of this.
Look http://www.frh-team.net/lapper ... %20LIBRES&groupbycar=
Nicknames are not enough trustables.
If username is used, less specials signs are used and tables are better readables and more reliables.
The 'licence name' for PB's get's my vote too, there are some idiots who happen to be in the top 10 fastest, who think it's fun to change names and do another top 10 laptime, then change name again and do another top 10 lap time, etc. The result of this is that when you type !top, the top 15 list of names you see are all by the same person.

Ideally, the PB would be recorded against the licence name, but the nickname that was used at the time would be displayed in !top, so it really needs to record both.

Shame that Monk is busy, anyone else know how to recompile stuff ??
I have lapper running, and it looks good. I have one question please.

I've got LFS setup through TC Admin, so it can be restarted easily by users, however whenever LFS is restarted it looses lapper, even if I put in the /insim 29999 command in, it won't start unless I restart lapper.exe after the LFS start.

I guess I could setup lapper in TC Admin and then just use TC Admin to restart lapper after every LFS restart, but I was wondering if there is a way around that eg make lapper restart automatically after LFS restarts ?

thanks,
Steve
Set up Lapper through TCadmin anyway, just makes things easier imo. As to the restarting the server issue, i know nothing official, but Ive always restarted both after a config change.
ok thanks, I guess its no big deal to start them both each time.
whats TC admin?

just make a batch file that runs lapper first, then LFS
TC Admin is a control panel for users to uses to start / stop and admin the game. http://www.tcadmin.com

LFS has to start before the lapper starts. If LFS restarts, then the lapper needs to restart after it .. and yeah I thought about the batch file but not sure how that will work with TC Admin .. but I guess if TC Admin is configed to use the batch instead of the LFS.exe then that should work .... hey good idea, I'll give it a try

Edit - Actually it probably won't work becuase the batch file is just going to call LFS and Lapper, but TC Admin will simply try to stop the batch file during a server restart if it is setup to run the batch file rather than LFS.exe.
LFSLapper Drift Points Autocross Track
Hi friendly LFS'ers!

First of all I must say that this addon is great! Thanks

I got some problems with it tho. Here they are:

1. The PB.txt file wont create it self.. what to do ?

2. The drifting points work perfectly on all tracks (I think) But when I go on the track Autocross where I have added some barriers to drift within, it wont come up with the points..
It says One lousy drifter when I passes the finish line tho..but with 0 points! any suggestions ?

(Sorry for some bad english)
i thought it doesnt matter what track u go on or what obstacles, lapper measures drift by angle and speed, remember like the movie "Speed"..........if u drop below 50.........ur points wipe

just create file called PB.txt in the folder, it just needs to be blank
Quote from MadMag :
1. The PB.txt file wont create it self.. what to do ?

It will be created automatically when someone makes time below time defined in cfg.

Quote from MadMag :
2. The drifting points work perfectly on all tracks (I think) But when I go on the track Autocross where I have added some barriers to drift within, it wont come up with the points..

You are probably running LFS U patch. In this patch LFS does not output MCI packets on AutoX (these packets are needed for drift calculations).
If you update server with U20 patch, it should work on AutoX too...
The PB file will not be created.. I have driven several laps with some friends, the drift points work on all tracks without AutoCross.. Where does it put the PB file then ?

U20 Patch... thanks I will try out this today.

Edit: I tried the U20 patch with no luck.. ?
Yeah! I made it.. Now LFSLapper Drift Point system work on my home made Autocross Drift track! (LFS S2 U20, Server The Same)
Another question:

How do I reset the score/time for a single user ?

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG