The online racing simulator
Hi people. It's been a while since I have done anything around here. So here is a new one. Will be the last I will have time to do for a while.

I hope you like it.
Attached images
City Villain.jpg
Quote from Righteous :Hi people. It's been a while since I have done anything around here. So here is a new one. Will be the last I will have time to do for a while.

I hope you like it.

*wipes drool off keyboard*

thats one of the best renders i've ever seen, nice one
Quote from Righteous :Hi people. It's been a while since I have done anything around here. So here is a new one. Will be the last I will have time to do for a while.

I hope you like it.

very nice! but where is the brake disk?
Quote from LineR32 :I've been up all night talking to my mate in Oz and copying your Rod C4OZ. I think the roof is lower on mine and I added the LX seats and customized the LX exhaust. I wasted a couple of hours talking and changing wheels on this thing, I got rid of the wing mirrors and im gonna make some up for it. I had to make a tyre for the wheel too.

good job dude thumbs up , i like the crome bumpers and the rims. can u upload PLEASE the rims for the community ?

greetz caoz
It's not my wheel and I can't remember where I got it from either or who made it, but I added a tyre to it last night.

Any of you guys got tutorial for creating Neons in Max 7 with Brazil?
Attached files
MancuZ28Wheel.rar - 229.8 KB - 321 views
Quote from LineR32 :It's not my wheel and I can't remember where I got it from either or who made it, but I added a tyre to it last night.

Any of you guys got tutorial for creating Neons in Max 7 with Brazil?

The answer is: for easy caustics/light mtls use Vray

BTW new dials!
Attached images
pwnag3.jpg
newdials.jpg
Quote from Funnycat :The answer is: for easy caustics/light mtls use Vray

BTW new dials!

I want that on LFS man! That looks so real with the rev over 9k! :headbang:
now that's very nice! grats!
Those wheels are... :S
They don't fit the car at all (nor look like they could even hold up a car).
Updated the scene a bit, still need to redo the render because the wall isn't very realistic
Attached images
xfg copy.jpg
A new one from me.....Tweaked a little with Photoshop.....
Attached images
A1Ring1 copy.jpg
Not done much to this, been playing about with some tutorials today.

Edit: Added the roll cage from the UFR to this, can just about see it in this new render.
Attached images
UF1 Custom.jpg
Custom UF1 scene.jpg
Just started tinkering around with 3dsmax and after today I managed to change the wheels. Quite impressed with the outcome.

What do you lot think?
Attached images
xrt_redbull_render.jpg
Quote from AE86drifter :I want that on LFS man! That looks so real with the rev over 9k! :headbang:

there gauges from EARLY S1 i think? they dont show ingame but on the dds file they did
Quote from funnybone2 :there gauges from EARLY S1 i think? they dont show ingame but on the dds file they did

Those gauges are not from :lfs:, they're from an Impreza STI

BTW, I'm posting this from Wii
-
Race4fun FO8 (lysergic) DELETED by lysergic : wrong thread
Updated my scene a bit
Attached images
xfg2.jpg
Thanks...

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG