The online racing simulator
Better quality, but now the car doesn't look right.
Attached images
xrt-racingflame2.jpg
I've started on a new front end for the XR series of cars.

thats looking good there dude keep it up and btw what are you making ?
Update on the new XRT nose.

Next job is to make a Grille for it and then I can reatach it to the body and put the licence plate back.
Quote from LineR32 :Update on the new XRT nose.

Next job is to make a Grille for it and then I can reatach it to the body and put the licence plate back.

Make BMW grill
Reminds me of the 4WD Rally Starion
Quote from VTiRoj :Reminds me of the 4WD Rally Starion

That's what I'm using as reference.

Got the nose on the car, the left side doesn't line up axactly but i'll fix that later if it's noticable on hi res render.

Do I need to sort the Hood out at the windscreen end, if so, how do I do it?

Edit: I found the answer to my question.
Looks great Anathema, you'd have to put the Cossie Whale Tail on it to see if it suits the car though.
Quote from LineR32 :Looks great Anathema, you'd have to put the Cossie Whale Tail on it to see if it suits the car though.

well....

you have just received a PM.
some update. still lot of work todo.
Attached images
xrrviper2.jpg
Where'd you get those parts from Anathema?
http://www.archeoskins.com/

The GTR2 cars have low poly engines. The exhaust is build from GTA SA mod parts. Gotta learn how to model, i know.
Here's an update on this XRT's new look.

Few things need fixing, mainly the gap in the body and the new front end (dunno how to sort that) and the headlight lenses i'm not happy with atm. Can any of you more experianced modelers tell me how I can fix the gap?
If you want a better texture try this its the pop up headlamp texture i use
Attached files
Headight Mask.zip - 3.5 KB - 446 views
just a quickie just playin' with raytrace bump maps and gonna try a new hdri map later on to match the lighting.
Attached images
sku-24.1.jpg
Quote from anik360 :If you want a better texture try this its the pop up headlamp texture i use

Thx, the headlights look much better with that.
Quote from anik360 :just a quickie just playin' with raytrace bump maps and gonna try a new hdri map later on to match the lighting.

were did u get that floor material? I love it.
LineR32 very nice!
Did you use a blueprint?
Quote from anik360 :just a quickie just playin' with raytrace bump maps and gonna try a new hdri map later on to match the lighting.

Next time use higher resolution skin, 2048x2048 will be perfect
Quote from kurent :LineR32 very nice!
Did you use a blueprint?

Nope, just a pic of the Starion for referance and I just edited the origonal nose of the XRT.
LineR32. Can I make the nose look about the same way ? I mean i dont want to copy your idea. I can get good BMW E30 headlights and grill, maybe I can make BMW.
I'm not fussed mate, go for it.

I've added a grille to the car now.
Attached images
XRT New.jpg
the wood mat is in the max no outer stuff added

EDIT:liner32 np and nice work on those headlamps you got the details out very very nicely kudos

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG