The online racing simulator
I use C4D^^
In the old scene are 4 Spots around the car (one behind, one in front, left and right)
The attached pic is with four Area-lights, the shadows are not that much as before but I want to use spots^^ And the ground looks terrible

MfG Reese
Attached images
FXR.jpg
Here's my new WIP, Gullwing XRT. There's still a lot to be done to it.

Click for larger image
I've had another got at the 'droopy eyes', and put on my new wheels I made.
Attached images
040807c_small.jpg
040807c.jpg
Any tips on how to smooth car models in max, mine look rectangular
Attached images
bf1_17.jpg
bf1_16.jpg
I was very bored today after a crappy day,and i decided to make something.Well i made an Fxo with skyline headlights,its in alpha just like lfs I cant model so im just playing with the vertexes
Attached images
fxo skyline.jpg
Here is my new WIP XRT targa aka no roof :P and playin' around with HDRI maps a bit. Criticisms and suggestions accepted
Attached images
RENDER-1.jpg
That's a Targa top Anik, looks good from what I can see though.
now i got a new problem; when i add a raytrace to the floor i can see the hdri reflection maps on the floor and its all messed up
If your floor is reflective then it's going to reflect the sky. If you don't want that, then make sure the ground isn't reflective.

If you want the car to reflect the background, and the floor to reflect the car but *not* the background, you can add an environment map to the car material instead of the whole scene.
Attached images
notop.jpg
Cool scene :jawdrop:

I chromed up one of my F08's. Reminds me of the 50's fighter jets.
Attached images
chrome fo8.jpg
those 2 scenes look damn good gonna upload my finished targa in a bit

EDIT: now fixed the reflections maps thanks to crashgate added volk te-37s rims and fixed some repositioning of the cars' parts
Attached images
sku-22.jpg
Made another
Attached images
notopA.jpg
finished working on making real tach now actually feels more real instead of some black blob filling the spaces next project is working on the main speedo and tach.

EDIT: whipped up some dash switches too gonna upload in a moment
EDIT-2 UPLOADED the switches
Attached images
sku-22.3.jpg
sku-22.4.jpg
Good details, for now i'm only fooling around with materials
Attached images
notopB.jpg
the glass texture on the car is wired almost not there
Future of braking systems double Disc Brakes but other than that very very nice work mate keep em' rollin'
yea i just noticed that ill fix it before other people see it
Quote from TONI_PT :Good details, for now i'm only fooling around with materials

hey cool scene, is that vray or brazil?
Quote from Anathema :hey cool scene, is that vray or brazil?

It´s vray...

anik360:
Quote : the glass texture on the car is wired almost not there

My skills are limited ...if you see errors point them, i´ll try to fix them. The glass needs more reflection?

Greetings...

Quote :why is the engine in wrong?
I have never seen RWD with engine sideways, not straight

There are cars with rwd and transversal inline engines, so that engine looks well, but the discs and those things that have the piston brakes are doubled....that i´ve never seen

Greetings...
Toni, I know you downloaded that scene (evermotion I believe?), but I'm curious if that is the final product of the tutorial, or not.

As for the RAC's glass, it needs a bluish tint in it, just to add depth.

Lastly, that scene is way to bright through those windows, the rear of the RAC is extremely overly exposed and has turned to a bright white. There are two ways of circumventing this. One, darken the whole scene and then all of the darker areas will be under exposed. Two, add some overhead lights into the building (as there should be), and then decrease the amount of outside light coming in.
Quote from XCNuse :Toni, I know you downloaded that scene (evermotion I believe?), but I'm curious if that is the final product of the tutorial, or not.

Exactly...
I don´t remember where i downloaded it, but yes it is a tutorial....
When i setup my renders they just need to many time to be calculated, so i try to use some scenes done by people who master these issues...

I´m now trying to tweak the scene, so that it looks better...

Edit:didn´t see the question...it is the final file but i think i messed it up in the settings

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG