The online racing simulator
3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
the tire is too flat(but i like the details) , the rim looks good, but try to make it(the rim) in one piece
Nice work, I like the black version.
Quote from Gustix :Made some new rims for a long time

Volk racing CE28n

done in Blender

Nice one man!
Quote from mickyc30 :thats what i was going for, people will remember Chunky Hotdog Productions! its just like my logo that i put on my work, renders, movies, skins etc etc.. you catch my drift?

i was actually inspired by a fake hotdog made out of cardboard hanging on my artroom wall at school... strange

That's kinda cool. In a strange way.. yeah but that was what I was wondering about, if it was a personal logo or just a random company of some sort.. I got a picture in my head of a totally epic render with a Macdonald's logo on it
Quote from mickyc30 :thats what i was going for, people will remember Chunky Hotdog Productions! its just like my logo that i put on my work, renders, movies, skins etc etc.. you catch my drift?

i was actually inspired by a fake hotdog made out of cardboard hanging on my artroom wall at school... strange

That would of made me want some hotdogs for lunch.
Quote from LineR32 :That would of made me want some hotdogs for lunch.

Gutted you had no bread though.
I got them after I had come back from doing the shopping, my sis had 2 of them too.
Thanks guys

tikshow next rim i will try to make in 1 piece
Quote from Gustix :Thanks guys

tikshow next rim i will try to make in 1 piece

here is a little help for the start, i hope you understand it
Attached images
getting_started.jpg
ok thanks man
Quote from Nemox :That's kinda cool. In a strange way.. yeah but that was what I was wondering about, if it was a personal logo or just a random company of some sort.. I got a picture in my head of a totally epic render with a Macdonald's logo on it

It's a personal logo 100% developed by me, so i like it, really unique, except everyone should know, that all my renders with that FZR and those wheels and that skin, were all totally built by Mogster, all i did was move the camera around and press the render button, so people should be congratulating him, not saying that I did a nice job... he just sent me the scene to learn off.

Quote from LineR32 :That would of made me want some hotdogs for lunch.

I could go for a hotdog right now as well...
Quote from mickyc30 :It's a personal logo 100% developed by me, so i like it, really unique, except everyone should know, that all my renders with that FZR and those wheels and that skin, were all totally built by Mogster, all i did was move the camera around and press the render button, so people should be congratulating him, not saying that I did a nice job... he just sent me the scene to learn off.

I could go for a hotdog right now as well...

Oh kewl.. I made this convertible of the morrow design scene.
new rims, cut the roof off, played around with lighting etc etc..
It's for a wallpaper contest we have going in the team..

Any improvement suggestions?
Attached images
Cabriov4.jpg
Make the rims a bit bigger.. and let the car be a bit higher too.. Really nice render
More light maybe, I can barely see anything in it and I reckon Bogey Jammer will be in the same boat.
I can just say it's all wrong.
Reminds me of that time i raped 2 chickens and a horse at the same time.... the outcome was messy
:jawdrop:
Quote from JJ72 :I can just say it's all wrong.

WOW! thanks dude.. that helps.. didn't give me the impression that you are an idiot at all! thanks for the constructive criticism !
Quote from LineR32 :More light maybe, I can barely see anything in it and I reckon Bogey Jammer will be in the same boat.

Yeah, I was thinking about that.. Gonna test that on the next version..
Quote from mickyc30 :You mean you've never done that?

I tryied it once, but the horse wouldn't stand still.. and it's hard to hold a horse when you have a chicken in each hand..
Yeah, can get difficult, you should try with adding a couple of hamsters in there, you think the chickens are a pain to hold!
Quote from mickyc30 :You mean you've never done that?

I've seen some questionable footage of that sort of thing, but I would never do anything like that.
Quote from mickyc30 :Yeah, can get difficult, you should try with adding a couple of hamsters in there, you think the chickens are a pain to hold!

You need serious help.. rofl..
Quote from Nemox :You need serious help.. rofl..

yes, serious help holding all these animals

3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG