The online racing simulator
Quote from Concept-X :I've finished my first tyre

Awesome work dude, but the sidewall is so bright IMO, try to leave it equal the whole tyre, just a little darker
Nice rim too.
As this is the 5th BBS I model, I want to make something different(IDK what I'm going to do), and here is just the beggining. As I have nothing to do I'm posting it here
Attached images
BBS_Customized.jpg
Thanks guys
Yep its a bit too bright but I have not touched it with photoshop yet. Its the pure render ( btw with vray low settings )
Few more renders of it:
Attached images
tyre21.jpg
tyre31.jpg
tyre4.jpg
Quote from leonardo555 :As this is the 5th BBS I model, I want to make something different(IDK what I'm going to do), and here is just the beggining. As I have nothing to do I'm posting it here

Render it!
Quote from Concept-X :Thanks guys
Yep its a bit too bright but I have not touched it with photoshop yet. Its the pure render ( btw with vray low settings )
Few more renders of it:

Amazing
Quote from Concept-X :Thanks guys
Few more renders of it:

Why don't you model the tyre instead of applying textures?
Quote from leonardo555 :Why don't you model the tyre instead of applying textures?

Because it costs too much time and more difficult just look at how many text are on the side of the tyre. Anyway if you model it yourself u have to use dirt maps also in order to make it more realistic. I know its not the best for studio renders cause of the brownish color but i ll use it at outdoor scenes
Quote from Concept-X :Because it costs too much time and more difficult just look at how many text are on the side of the tyre. Anyway if you model it yourself u have to use dirt maps also in order to make it more realistic. I know its not the best for studio renders cause of the brownish color but i ll use it at outdoor scenes

Ok, someday try to model one to see how good you are :P
Quote from leonardo555 :To much work :P

Actually you answered your question... modelling that pattern is not faster than rendering a rim so when u say its too much work then what can i say?
Anyway its not a flat tube:
Attached images
tyre6.JPG
Raptor!
I know it is FAR AWAY from good, but is it better now to previous renders?
Attached images
white lx6 corrected.JPG
blue fxo.JPG
The Blue FXO is very cool, the scene is awesome. But you could add some other rims, the basic FXO rims here are looking very plastic imo.
Quote from MunnA :Raptor!

Oh yah, much much better Both look superb as renders too.

And ignore comments about changing rims. Those are just lame (no offense, FireMike15 - not solely directed at you :razz
Quote from MunnA :Raptor!

Great, but lowish res and quality, don't you think?
I was boded... so...
Attached images
Scirocco 2.jpg
Scirocco.jpg
Twilight </3

Not bad at all, like the spoiler :P
Just wanted to see how the rims and the tyres look under xrg.
My old pc could barely handle it, 900k polys.
Attached images
XRG BBS_RM.jpg
Quote from Loko VEN :I was boded... so...

very nice renders Loko.
i like the reflections and the skin
Quote from Concept-X :Actually you answered your question... modelling that pattern is not faster than rendering a rim so when u say its too much work then what can i say?
Anyway its not a flat tube:

Hmm, try to model one when u have time :P
nice one anyway
testing stuff in blender
Attached images
test 2.jpg
First render, of my private (yes, all my skins are private. I can't deal with it!) drag XRG. The background of the render is really cr*p, and the render was made on the Ready-to-Render kit (10/10 for it ), but, I think it was worth the try. XD
Attached images
Render2.png
Quote from John5200 :testing stuff in blender

Quote from HalleMarques :First render, of my private (yes, all my skins are private. I can't deal with it!) drag XRG. The background of the render is really cr*p, and the render was made on the Ready-to-Render kit (10/10 for it ), but, I think it was worth the try. XD

Cool beans - keep spitting out those renders.

John: May I ask what you were testing?
Quote from Loko VEN :I was boded... so...

Renders look decent, whats going on with the skin though? :<
Quote from r4ptor :
John: May I ask what you were testing?

new rim material + grills + lattice modifier

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG