The online racing simulator
Quote from iFastLT :angreh fzr (no post-processing)

seriously, i REALY REALY liked your render, one of the best(IMO) render of FZR with custom lights. great job dude.
Thanks guys
Played a bit more with the scene and made one more render, this time changed light setup and made ligh sources different.
Attached images
angreh2.png
Quote from iFastLT :Thanks guys
Played a bit more with the scene and made one more render, this time changed light setup and made ligh sources different.

am too dark in here i see just roof and lights
That's how it's supposed to look I think, like a teaser.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :That's how it's supposed to look I think, like a teaser.

Yup, you got it right
lx6 again
Attached images
lx6 white.JPG
i forgot the bump maps... daaaaaaaamn
Quote from MunnA :lx6 again

beautiful rendering.
I love it
beautiful reflections and a nice background.

pity that your car is floating.
Quote from MunnA :just 3-4 cm

Thx!

Did you render the car and the shadow separately from each other and then combined the layers in for instance Photoshop?
Nice
no, all done in modo with a single poligon "ground"
Quote from MunnA :no, all done in modo with a single poligon "ground"

I can look at the scene if you want - and show you a nifty trick
nice reflections
first test of indirect lightning in blender
Attached images
indirect lightning.png
Quote from matijapkc :Wheels are kinda weird...

yeah... but I didn´t want to play more with the material settings. yesterday I made some nice material but didn´t save it :doh:

My problem is always I make a material, look at it in the material preview but when I render it, it looks totally different . And if you finally find a material that looks good and than change anything in the light setup or so it´s totally messed up again .
Quote from John5200 :first test of indirect lightning in blender

Dont use heavy reflection if you are going to test indirect lighting (or any lighting for that matter) - you'll fail :P

Quote from John5200 :
My problem is always I make a material, look at it in the material preview but when I render it, it looks totally different

Can you show with screenies how it is different?
Quote from r4ptor :
Can you show with screenies how it is different?

for example this is my rim material
Attached images
Preview.png
Quote from John5200 :for example this is my rim material

That's very simple, actually.

The surroundings in the material editor render are much brighter than your scene, and that causes the material to look different.

Reflection is going to.. uhm, reflect what it "sees" and in your scene, a large portion of the right side of the entire render is black/very dark. So, the materials looks different (depending on how reflective the material is - in this case its rather reflective) - try adding a light there, to shine the area up, and see how the rims etc will be affected.

Don't use the material sample viewers as absolute references - always test render frequently Lower the rendering quality if you have to.
Quote from MunnA :lx6 again

The front above wheel things (I'm not a car fan so I don't know the right name) do not reflect?
Quote from Silox :The front above wheel things (I'm not a car fan so I don't know the right name) do not reflect?

Wheel arches or something like that...
EDIT: oops... wrong render...
It's the material.
Can anyone please say me where to get free auto parts like rims, bumpers, spoilers etc. ?? i cant find in google for free :s
cgresource.net

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG