The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :I think his point is that, when you can't be bothered to make it yourself, don't criticize other people's work. Correct me if that's not your point, Fuse5.

Well, nearly.
Its okay to criticize, when that criticizm is justified.
john just answered a request, and did it.

And logitekg just gives the impression that "ahh *yawn*, i don't like this bit, and i would like this looking like that"

Feel free to correct me if im wrong.
Could someone plz help me?? I would like to have a racing track in the background of my render, but the only thing I can make is a Mirrored Floor, plz help me
Quote from hamburgerfreak :Could someone plz help me?? I would like to have a racing track in the background of my render, but the only thing I can make is a Mirrored Floor, plz help me

apply a mate/shadow material to the floor
Is it me or is the front rim floating from the inner rim?
That's hot, can't wait for my render.
Okay excuse me. It just looked like it.
Hey could some one send me via pm some scenes?
some renders. Was working on a tunnel scene and Concept-X pm'd me to do a render of his skin so I just thought i'd chuck in the FZR. Not real top notch quality but then again I spent a few minutes with it. Lazily chucked on my gt-r headlights on it. Studio renders later when i spend time on it. Yeah, no driver, what are you gonna do?
Attached images
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
Quote from Gustix :Floodan's rat XFG

What's with blue windows :s

+ It should be 1920x1200, not 1900x1200.
Quote from KanseiDneova :some renders. Was working on a tunnel scene and Concept-X pm'd me to do a render of his skin so I just thought i'd chuck in the FZR. Not real top notch quality but then again I spent a few minutes with it. Lazily chucked on my gt-r headlights on it. Studio renders later when i spend time on it. Yeah, no driver, what are you gonna do?

Woah, looks GOOD.
Had some time over today so I made a scene with all the cars in. Really simple but I kind of like it, maybe It would fit in the T-shirt challenge?
Attached images
2.png
3.png
Yeah.. but maybe with the LFS logo in the center?
Yes, I was thinking about adding something more, probably "liveforspeed.net" under the render and something in the middle, maybe the LFS logo (as said) or something like:

20 Cars
XX Tracks
XX Combos

Or has anyone got more suggestions?
Quote from KanseiDneova :some renders. Was working on a tunnel scene and Concept-X pm'd me to do a render of his skin so I just thought i'd chuck in the FZR. Not real top notch quality but then again I spent a few minutes with it. Lazily chucked on my gt-r headlights on it. Studio renders later when i spend time on it. Yeah, no driver, what are you gonna do?

Nice! I like it.

The tunnel is a scene? Where i can find it?

Shadoww Nice job!
Wow Nice
@isphility

Well, you can't say I stoled your idea because it's so simple. And I'm not even sure if I've seen those renders of yours before.
-
(lanmeivr) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from jonaz lindberg :@isphility

Well, you can't say I stoled your idea because it's so simple. And I'm not even sure if I've seen those renders of yours before.

It's just a pissing contest
Here a FZR, i think its very cool

Edit: I attached the pic, i hope now you can see it
Attached images
FZR_HD.jpg
Quote from iFastLT :Can't see any picture, just empty space

You need to imagine the picture yourself.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG