The online racing simulator
Quote from kart608 :hey guys = )

Wuar.. Too many shrooms, man. Too many shrooms

It's a fine experiment. More ppl should do that
Hey guys, Any here use 3ds max 2010? render engine?
Quote from Loko VEN :Hey guys, Any here use 3ds max 2010? render engine?

No man.
There is no V-ray for it.
If you want Brazill go to www.splutterfish.com and download the Brazil v2 but it's too difficult to render and to configurate it.
Have fun
Quote from leonardo555 :No man.
If you want Brazill go to www.splutterfish.com and download the Brazil v2 but it's too difficult to render and to configurate it.
Have fun

vray sp3 works correctly with it, and you can use mental ray too...
thx guys, I see the Vray but it´s too much expensive $900

I use mental ray for now. I dont understand how setting it. I will be search tutorials and materials.

Thx again.
Quote from Loko VEN :thx guys, I see the Vray but it´s too much expensive $900

I use mental ray for now. I dont understand how setting it. I will be search tutorials and materials.

Thx again.

if you have 2500$ for the commercial edition of max, it isn't a big price for it
Quote from tikshow :if you have 2500$ for the commercial edition of max, it isn't a big price for it

I would say maybe 1 of us here has bought max
just testing how depth of field works in blender
Attached images
blur.png
Quote from John5200 :just testing how depth of field works in blender

ooooomgg, I just came, oooomg
Quote from e2mustang :I would say maybe 1 of us here has bought max

i have the 2008 education version of it(my school gave me) every edu. max cost ~100$
the only problem with it, that you can't make money with it(it's illegal)
ps.: oh, and nearly every software has an educational version(photoshop, corel etc) witch cost way less then the "normal" versions of them
I think no one here would like to buy 3ds max.
It's too expensive and you can find a crack for it.
I won mine from my father because he is engineer.
So..., about vray sp3, I haven't seen a crack for it, and "we" won't buy it. I think that 3ds max 2010 is a bad idea to start to work with lfs cars because mental ray is bad in my opinion.
The best 3ds max to use with vray is 3ds max 2009 I think. Because all materials from www.vray-materials.de works perfectly with 3ds max 2009 and not with 3ds max 9,8,7,...

Help!
I have a question. I've downloaded a spoiler and put it on my car, but why wont it render the spoiler... Everytime I get a white sort of spoiler, (it more a shadow than a spoiler) if I open it up in Adobe Image Ready, I see a invicible shadow of it, but not the one i put in the render... Could someone plz help me??:sorry:

EDIT: When you set a material at the spoiler you'll see it... So case closed
Attached images
where is sp0iler.png
UF1000 Spoiler plz help.bmp
Quote from hamburgerfreak :I have a question. I've downloaded a spoiler and put it on my car, but why wont it render the spoiler... Everytime I get a white sort of spoiler, (it more a shadow than a spoiler) if I open it up in Adobe Image Ready, I see a invicible shadow of it, but not the one i put in the render... Could someone plz help me??:sorry:

no material assigned to the spoiler in the 3d program of your choice?
Make it transparent, because it's ugly as hell.
Quote from hamburgerfreak :I have a question. I've downloaded a spoiler and put it on my car, but why wont it render the spoiler... Everytime I get a white sort of spoiler, (it more a shadow than a spoiler) if I open it up in Adobe Image Ready, I see a invicible shadow of it, but not the one i put in the render... Could someone plz help me??:sorry:

EDIT: When you set a material at the spoiler you'll see it... So case closed

Where u download that spoiler?

Some to ago I donwload some exhaust (i don remember how write that) and I apply the materials but dont work.

And yes Bose! But it coz that car no need spoiler.
Quote from leonardo555 :No man.
Have fun

Vray 1.5 sp3

Edit:
Oh wait, I'm late
tried HD resolution, took 3.5h to render this simple scene:
That's quite long. It's a bit overlighted IMO.
my work on the fz5 headlights and... a strange fbm thing (dont ask me why i did that but anyhow it looks kinda cool)
Attached images
headlights.png
not a clue.png
Can you do the effect of that last one all over the car? It looks amazing !
Isn't it just some material?
Quote from brandons48 :Can you do the effect of that last one all over the car? It looks amazing !

do you mean like this? or just the skin object but not transparent
Quote from Bose321 :Isn't it just some material?

yep (and to make it worse, i found it in the internet)
Attached images
strange thing.png
what do you think about that ^^

(yes needs some tweaking but i mean the idea)
Attached images
headlights fz5 new.png

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG