The online racing simulator
Quote from -Akira- :

Hi Xcnuse, thx for your commentaries. Wheels blurry effects is made in render directly. Is physical, no photoshop.
And yes... i´m lokking the render and you´re true, the refrection its wrong. Thx for tip.
I make this render to test skin.I think the front glass is very reflective on first image...

(Sorry for my english)

that render is completely beautiful!! looks completely real
New scene removed hotlinking image
Quote from Funnycat :New scene removed hotlinking image

Nice scene dude but... where is the driver
The driver is taking the 'photo', duh :rolleyes:
Quote from Funnycat :New scene removed hotlinking image

uhh.. car paint material really needs to be fixed, your lighting doesn't match the background (to soft), road material is to small, meaning make the U/V multipliers a bit less, also get a texture or something on the rub wall, it looks way to fake and is ruining the scene for me.
Quote from -Akira- :

Hi Xcnuse, thx for your commentaries. Wheels blurry effects is made in render directly. Is physical, no photoshop.
And yes... i´m lokking the render and you´re true, the refrection its wrong. Thx for tip.
I make this render to test skin.I think the front glass is very reflective on first image...

(Sorry for my english)

Those are some very nice renders. Good job, keep it up.
Attached images
im back.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :

Nice render but nothing special, just the wheels.
If possible tell me the name of the wheel because i love it and i wanna model it too
imo those wheels are WAY to wide, they look to tall too, barely fit under the car.

Also, check your rear window material, something doesn't look right, I don't know if its refraction or what.
Quote from leonardo555 :Nice render but nothing special, just the wheels.
If possible tell me the name of the wheel because i love it and i wanna model it too

realy wasnt going for special render,i dont have time,gotta enjoy my b-day! i dont know the name of the wheel sorry

Quote from XCNuse :imo those wheels are WAY to wide, they look to tall too, barely fit under the car.

Also, check your rear window material, something doesn't look right, I don't know if its refraction or what.

285 front 345 back tires on 20" rims Also dont know about the window,no idea.
Quote from e2mustang :

i like it a lot.
nice render Mustang

i think its a reflection in the window from the spoiler
Quote from Gustix :Want to show some progress on my s14 (yeah i know its not lfs and bla bla bla but whatever )

looks very nice Gus..

its 3d stuff... so whats the problem ?????
Quote from Gustix :

Very nice details,hats off

Quote from Boekanier :looks very nice Gus..

its 3d stuff... so whats the problem ?????

thread supposed to be for lfs renders

Edit: btw does any have a slick tyre to share?
Quote from e2mustang :Very nice details,hats off

thread supposed to be for lfs renders

you have a point .... sorry
okkay how about these tires?
Attached images
im back 2.jpg
Good LORD those are some huge sidewalls!!!!

Still need to fix that rear glass material thouggggghhhhh!!!!
Quote from e2mustang :okkay how about these tires?

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great render

i think my granny want to have the tires on her car..........
Quote from XCNuse :Good LORD those are some huge sidewalls!!!!

Still need to fix that rear glass material thouggggghhhhh!!!!

yeah i think its huge too,looked wierd for me too (but if you look at these,its not so bad:http://z.about.com/d/formula1/1/0/S/2/-/-/michtires2.jpg) but that window i just have no clue how to fix...
Quote from e2mustang :yeah i think its huge too,looked wierd for me too but that window i just have no clue how to fix...

tint the rest of the windows it just looks like it is tinted to me
Quote from e2mustang :yeah i think its huge too,looked wierd for me too (but if you look at these,its not so bad:http://z.about.com/d/formula1/1/0/S/2/-/-/michtires2.jpg) but that window i just have no clue how to fix...

Can you make a render from the backsite/side?
i think i know your problem but i'am not sure...
i think you glas material is sollide
i had the same problem white my headlights....

Attached images
vws142.jpg
its your material for the glass, don't make it reflect 100%
make it reflect somewhere like 33% or something like that.
and turn down the refraction to 1.01 or 1.02 max.

Also turn down the brightness of the lights you have in the headlights and foglights, they're waaaay to bright and are blown out and just look weird in the render.
here is from behind,very interresting that only that side is fooked.. ill try nuse's tip.
Attached images
window wtf.jpg
strange!
try to add material once again.

i don't think it's a reflect problem.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG