Quote from XCNuse :No, just typical of people that don't know how to use 3dsmax is all really...

ye, look my post
Quote from XCNuse :No, just typical of people that don't know how to use 3dsmax is all really...

True, I use max for LFS rendering only, I've learnt how to put a skin and render it, that's it. Nothing about lighting and materials.

Leo, thanks!
Quote from Töki (HUN) : True, I use max for LFS rendering only, I've learnt how to put a skin and render it, that's it. Nothing about lighting and materials.

Leo, thanks!

No problem dude.
Something you need, tell me
FZR in Montmelo. VRay + Max
Hi all.
FZR testing in Montmeló.

[RC]Akira.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I need... SKILLZ.

again and again

google is your friend.
try to follow tutorials.
this is the best teacher.
Quote from leonardo555 :Yeah, your rims materials are weirdo
but...
If you start to pay more attention in your materials you'll learn much more.
Blue windows aren't typical of Brazil renderer.
If you go to Materials\Car materials\Glass windows\maps\reflect(that should be with falloff) you'll see that the first color is a dark blue. This dark blue is the color of the window. If you put red, your windows will look like red. If u put green, your windows will look like green...
So, start to "have more fun" with your materials

you should try to fix the white wiper blades...other than that, very nice!
Quote from logitekg25 :you should try to fix the white wiper blades...other than that, very nice!

The texture sucks a little but it isn't white
Attached images
FXR WIPER BLADES.jpg
Texture suck yeah, I think it's worth it to make/download some good ones.
Texture is correct, it's just in LFS the vertex coloring is a dark grey, just change the output color on the material to make it darker, and all will be just fine.
Quote from xcnuse :texture is correct, it's just in lfs the vertex coloring is a dark grey, just change the output color on the material to make it darker, and all will be just fine.

Attached images
FXR WIPER BLADES2.jpg
much better!
-snip-
Quote from -Akira- :Hi all.
FZR testing in Montmeló.

[RC]Akira.

MAN, THIS IS GORGEOUS!
Very nice photo!!

You made this real photo look like a game tough!

Again, amazing work!!!
Very thx Buck77.
Akira, that is stunning. Amazing job mate
hi people

just 1 question

i need help, installin Brazil, thats because some anty spyware detect BRAZIL, like a virus

so, delete de file, and i need to install again

Brazil for 3d Max 9

thanks for any help

Regards
And.... How are we supposed to help?
Contact Brazil's support via there website, we can't help you here.

@-Akira- Lighting matches photo background pretty well but a few problems.
Glass has an extremely high refraction rate, I usually use about 1.01 or 1.02 max, it's making your interior and headlights goof
Wheels, the blur looks photoshopped, it would be better if you did it in the renderer
Quote from Neto_r :hi people

just 1 question

i need help, installin Brazil, thats because some anty spyware detect BRAZIL, like a virus

so, delete de file, and i need to install again

Brazil for 3d Max 9

thanks for any help

Regards

forcinetti_piloto@hotmail.com
add my msn that i help u
Ufr_vodafone

Hi Xcnuse, thx for your commentaries. Wheels blurry effects is made in render directly. Is physical, no photoshop.
And yes... i´m lokking the render and you´re true, the refrection its wrong. Thx for tip.
I make this render to test skin.I think the front glass is very reflective on first image...

(Sorry for my english)
Quote from -Akira- :

Hi Xcnuse, thx for your commentaries. Wheels blurry effects is made in render directly. Is physical, no photoshop.
And yes... i´m lokking the render and you´re true, the refrection its wrong. Thx for tip.
I make this render to test skin.I think the front glass is very reflective on first image...

(Sorry for my english)

nice
pls man, can u explain me how do u make your wheel in 3ds max
thanks
Quote from leonardo555 :nice
pls man, can u explain me how do u make your wheel in 3ds max
thanks

Make? those are the standard wheels straight from the game, do you mean blur?
Isn't all to complicated, just have to select a few check boxes and do a touch of autokeying.

sad thing is i just did 10 minutes of googling and couldn't find a single useful tutorial.

Basically autokey the wheels to turn, set the time interval around halfway, and right click the object, turn on motion blur, turn on motion blur in effects (10) and also in the renderer (f10)
Quote from XCNuse :Make? those are the standard wheels straight from the game, do you mean blur?
Isn't all to complicated, just have to select a few check boxes and do a touch of autokeying.

sad thing is i just did 10 minutes of googling and couldn't find a single useful tutorial.

Basically autokey the wheels to turn, set the time interval around halfway, and right click the object, turn on motion blur, turn on motion blur in effects (10) and also in the renderer (f10)

try this one!
http://vrayelite.com/MBM_VrayE ... ials/Html/Html/mblur.html

it is not a wheel, but the basic.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG