The online racing simulator
Quote from 96 GTS :Aren't those Viper SRT-10 headlights?

yes it is,and it looks good on fxr
i have a suggestion for you e2mustang; hide everything except those headlights, and if you know how, make a new headlight texture out of those, i want to see how it turns out

(last time with someone they turned out really nice, can't remember who it was though, sorry)
Quote from XCNuse :i have a suggestion for you e2mustang; hide everything except those headlights, and if you know how, make a new headlight texture out of those, i want to see how it turns out

(last time with someone they turned out really nice, can't remember who it was though, sorry)

i dont feel like texturing again,but if u give me 1 i put it on
I wish i could make renders

e2 check your pms!
Quote from e2mustang :i dont feel like texturing again,but if u give me 1 i put it on

nonono, im saying.. hide everything but the headlights, do a quick render of it, and then you put it into a texture

or if you still dont get it, just send me the headlight (or car if you have to, makes no difference to me), and i'll turn it into a texture we can use in LFS
just playing around with the scenes and the floor materials of Ian H. Thx btw
Attached images
vow gtr szene.jpg
My 1º render
Hello there every one, here i post my 1º render on 3d max, it's a basic one but nice for my 1º one, don't u think?

by the way, sorry for my english if somethings are not speell correctly... jejeje
Attached images
1er_render.jpg
My first LFS render. For my team.
I'd need better rims, cause those what I have atm, suck.:P So, if anyone is willing to give me some nice rims, i'd be very pleased.:P
Attached images
crazydriftr.jpg
Here is my attempt to make the XFR look a bit more interesting...

New render
Attached images
test3.jpg
Quote from Anathema :Here is my attempt to make the XFR look a bit more interesting...

wow, thats haawt where did u find the rims?
Quote from Smurfen :wow, thats haawt where did u find the rims?

all those parts (except spoiler of course) look like they are from one of the NFSs
Quote from XCNuse :all those parts (except spoiler of course) look like they are from one of the NFSs

NFS MW. I've stolen them from cars that have been converted to GTA San Andreas.
-->
Import in "ZModeler 2". Export to *.3ds . Import in 3dsmax and adjust the size.
For the Texture use "TXD Workshop".
I used VRay whit HDRI technic. Enjoy!
Attached images
fzr_4.jpg
Tasty XFR made for |CM| Reino (woody) Nothing is photoshopped here
Attached images
woody.jpg
Nice1! but lil mistake:R/R tire doenst touch the floor
Quote from Leandrus :Hello there every one, here i post my 1º render on 3d max, it's a basic one but nice for my 1º one, don't u think?

by the way, sorry for my english if somethings are not speell correctly... jejeje

good work, i like it ... I hate the all plates, so you can remove it.
Quote from e2mustang :Nice1! but lil mistake:R/R tire doenst touch the floor

Lol, who cares? The car's beautiful!
Same as last time, but a "little" bigger - took 2 hours to render!
Attached images
FXO_JakgSTCC-Render-Big.jpg
2 hours? what system do you have? it's a very-very long time!!!

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG