Attached images
lx6d.jpg
lx6kam2jp.jpg
lx6kam2RIMSF.jpg
I like the 2nd pic, the paintjob reminds me of my Gallardo in TDU
What renderer did you use?
nice soft lighting on those

paint is interesting too how it works

Only thing really I don't like about those is the tile ground, it gets extremely distracting in the background, I can't look at the car long enough before it pulls my back into the background

Overall though the materials are very nice, I wish the headlights looked like that in LFS!
Quote from Bose321 :I like the 2nd pic, the paintjob reminds me of my Gallardo in TDU
What renderer did you use?

i used Vray
Quote from DevilDare :1680x1050 "nao!"

sry man but this render took 2,5 days to render and i have no time to do it again
Quote from leonardo555 :sry man but this render took 2,5 days to render and i have no time to do it again

You serious?
Quote from XCNuse :nice soft lighting on those

paint is interesting too how it works

Only thing really I don't like about those is the tile ground, it gets extremely distracting in the background, I can't look at the car long enough before it pulls my back into the background

Overall though the materials are very nice, I wish the headlights looked like that in LFS!

add much jklol
Guess I can post it here too...

little teaser for what I will be giving to you guys soon:
(don't mind the crappy materials)

Just started on it earlier today, materials are crappy but I'm worried about the modeling right now, it's all low poly and keeps with the style of the Scirocco.. tell you what though, I've never seen a more complicated taillight!
Quote from logitekg25 :bad computer, or just that good

My computer is so good. the problem are that there are too many faces in my fzr, My vray settings is the best(like, anti-aliasing is 100000), my materials, and the light.
these are the problems.
Quote from XCNuse :Guess I can post it here too...

Just started on it earlier today, materials are crappy but I'm worried about the modeling right now, it's all low poly and keeps with the style of the Scirocco.. tell you what though, I've never seen a more complicated taillight!

When are you going to finish my Gallardo?
NEVVAARRRRR!!!!!
haha

not this summer for sure, I hopefully will have time to do some work down at school.. maybe, this will be a harsh semester so I'll see what I can muster up..
Quote from XCNuse :NEVVAARRRRR!!!!!
haha

not this summer for sure, I hopefully will have time to do some work down at school.. maybe, this will be a harsh semester so I'll see what I can muster up..

Ah come on, party pooper. Do it. You make my banana sad, you see? :sadbanana
Quote from XCNuse :Guess I can post it here too...

looks very nice xcnuse...dont worry about detail much at all...my comp is running low graphics anyway
Quote from leonardo555 :sry man but this render took 2,5 days to render and i have no time to do it again

Jebus

2.5 days...

No worries then
Credit goes to Mogster for the badass rims. Dunno if I like the result or not.
Attached images
XRR_1.jpg
Don't like blue windows and the rim material for some reason.
Quote from Bose321 :Don't like blue windows and the rim material for some reason.

Windows are typical in case of Brazil, and yeah, rims are weirdo.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Windows are typical in case of Brazil, and yeah, rims are weirdo.

Yeah, your rims materials are weirdo
but...
If you start to pay more attention in your materials you'll learn much more.
Blue windows aren't typical of Brazil renderer.
If you go to Materials\Car materials\Glass windows\maps\reflect(that should be with falloff) you'll see that the first color is a dark blue. This dark blue is the color of the window. If you put red, your windows will look like red. If u put green, your windows will look like green...
So, start to "have more fun" with your materials
Attached images
FXR_red.jpg
FXR_green.jpg
FXR_realwindows.jpg
3DS Max Brazil windows tutorial.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Windows are typical in case of Brazil, and yeah, rims are weirdo.

No, just typical of people that don't know how to use 3dsmax is all really...

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG