The online racing simulator
Quote from feat :Im leaving almost all my projects under construcion just because my PC takes a life to render some shots. Basic 1290x960 render takes about 2 hours, so I get pissed kinda fast.
More to come on that scene, have to render again ..

Sounds like you overdid something. The look of your previous render doesn't strike me as something that should take long to complete.
Welcome, that is my pc.
Xrt S15
Okay i have put together the files i think it needs,it might say missing files but just hit OK on that.Also 3ds file included,if any problems,contact me.I hope you guys wil enjoy it,and to see some good renders with it.
(only thing i didnt try is render with skin,but i think you will need to actually put the front part of the skin on the s15 body,it is included also) Btw its just under 48 000 poly CLICK
Quote from e2mustang :Okay i have put together the files i think it needs,it might say missing files but just hit OK on that.Also 3ds file included,if any problems,contact me.I hope you guys wil enjoy it,and to see some good renders with it.
(only thing i didnt try is render with skin,but i think you will need to actually put the front part of the skin on the s15 body,it is included also) Btw its just under 48 000 poly CLICK

Cheers mate. I'll try it.
Here is e2mustang's S15 XRT. Next step is to assign proper materials
Attached images
rt.jpg
Dang, ok, than its an inspiration to continue some modelling and rendering for me.
And thanks, man.
Quote from e2mustang :Okay i have put together the files i think it needs,it might say missing files but just hit OK on that.Also 3ds file included,if any problems,contact me.I hope you guys wil enjoy it,and to see some good renders with it.

he Mustang many thank for sharing

I know how much sweat, blood, and tears it took.

you have a nice piece of work delivered.
my compliments
have a problem why my scene dont have shadow under the car??
(i use Vray)
Attached images
nesamone.jpg
Quote from wygiuxx :have a problem why my scene dont have shadow under the car??
(i use Vray)

Why do you use the same pic as I did
Attached images
vws4.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Why do you use the same pic as I did

oops so sorry...
do u use vray?
Yep I did.
No, not at all.
I like those scenes, but nothing really much ''HDR'' there, I think ..
Quote from feat :No, not at all.
I like those scenes, but nothing really much ''HDR'' there, I think ..

hdri reflections, not hdr image
-
(r4ptor) DELETED by r4ptor
Quote from Gustix :Mogster

Here is torque's request

LOVE IT, nice effect, and very nice skin

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG