The online racing simulator
Blender isnt the best programme to use. Rather use 3dsmax series. But good effort.
just mucking around, the bordem has got to me.
Attached images
desk test.jpg
the car is float a little :P ( also to shine .. more than rest of the scene ) but looking cool
i had ago with the hr skin on fxo
Attached images
halfords racing.png
Quote from Feme :the car is float a little :P ( also to shine .. more than rest of the scene ) but looking cool

yeah i noticed that after i did it, but didn't want to render it again, i was hoping noone would notice
Move the PC tower into the left hand cupboard space too, and then make the monitor massive. Try find a steering wheel model too...
Quote from beefyman666 :Move the PC tower into the left hand cupboard space too, and then make the monitor massive. Try find a steering wheel model too...

the monitor is massive compared to what it was, and if you find a steering wheel model, sure ill give it a crack.
Quote from mickyc30 :the monitor is massive compared to what it was, and if you find a steering wheel model, sure ill give it a crack.

Just had a quick look on TurboSquid and I can only find a joystick. But you could probably make a simple base and use the LFS steering wheel. Pedals on the other hand you might have to make completely.

Be a nice little project to keep you busy with.

Edit: Found this. http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/357371 Only $95 but it looks like a good model, and it's the wheel I have.
just learn the basics of modelling and you can do it in a few days
The Monitor seems to be stretched. Was it a 4:3 before?
The Dell logo and buttons are distorted. may be you could deselect the Dell logo and buttons before you stretch it to a 16:9 screen.
Quote from jwardy :i had ago with the hr skin on fxo

Front wheel = LOL do somthing with that

beefyman666 - for 95 $ u can have REAL LOgitech DFP .. brand new and few beers
Quote from Feme :Front wheel = LOL do somthing with that

im a bit rusty i know lol
My own skin XRT and my basic scene, the paint is pearlescent, rate it!

You got a lot of work to do to that car, at the moment it looks crap.

Cut out the door cards and get them built up on the door body, then lengthen the boot and also move the rear seats forward to give more room for a rag top. That should make the scene a lot more desirable.
ricers reunited render
Attached images
ricers-reunited.png
Where's Westwood and his film crew?
Quote from LineR32 :You got a lot of work to do to that car, at the moment it looks crap.

I need move the seats to the rear part and curt some part of the door?, i love this scene, but i am believe change seat for RAC seat
Bucket seats will look good in it, use Epidermis Boy's seat textures when they get released.
here is my some new XRG renders
Attached images
XRG.jpg
XRG1.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Just had a quick look on TurboSquid and I can only find a joystick. But you could probably make a simple base and use the LFS steering wheel. Pedals on the other hand you might have to make completely.

Be a nice little project to keep you busy with.

Edit: Found this. http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/357371 Only $95 but it looks like a good model, and it's the wheel I have.

That wheel would be perfect, too bad its $95 im not paying that!

Quote from tikshow :just learn the basics of modelling and you can do it in a few days

Yeah, but i kind of want a good quality one, and i know if i make it will be far from quality, if you don't mind can you have a go at one yourself? that would be awesome if you could.

Quote from samyip :The Monitor seems to be stretched. Was it a 4:3 before?
The Dell logo and buttons are distorted. may be you could deselect the Dell logo and buttons before you stretch it to a 16:9 screen.

it was a 17" screen, but i have stretched the crap out of it, but ill try and give that a go.
Attached images
XFG.jpg
Yeah those are nice... The center of the rim (lug nuts) needs work but they look good, nice work.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG