The online racing simulator
Quote from taku189 :Here are some render ive made of the XFG

hope u like it

pls do not use image tags for high res pictures, there is an attachment system and it's ok for almost everything
Hello friends! This did it to me a friend does little s2 that I have.(and nother friend s2 and member of my team does the skin for my) good Luck!
Attached images
Render2.jpg
Render1.jpg
Render3.jpg
A quickie
Attached images
fbm jag.jpg
Car in the bathroom =)
LOL not is a bathroom... it´s only a simple scene... I´m making a "big" scene. I will be sell cars... (selling cars in the scene)

Sorry for my bad english.
Selling a LFS car model? Or your own car model?
Quote from samyip :Selling a LFS car model? Or your own car model?

No no. The scene is a concesionari (the place where the ppl sell the cars).

Sorry for my bad english again..

EDIT: Bose. Can u share the material that u use in your XRT (in your avatar) U use Vray en that render? I use Vray too.
Is that car wearing odd wheels? It looks like there is a different style wheel in the reflection on the tiled wall.
I give you the XRR Speedster
Attached images
XRR Speedster.jpg
Quote from Loko VEN :No no. The scene is a concesionari (the place where the ppl sell the cars).

Sorry for my bad english again..

EDIT: Bose. Can u share the material that u use in your XRT (in your avatar) U use Vray en that render? I use Vray too.

yes, i use VRay, but wich material? Chrome? car paint? rubber? glass?
Quote from tikshow :pls do not use image tags for high res pictures, there is an attachment system and it's ok for almost everything

sorry man didnt know i wont happend again
Quote from LineR32 :Is that car wearing odd wheels? It looks like there is a different style wheel in the reflection on the tiled wall.

LOL. The car no have the same rims in the other side. Fixed.

Quote from Bose321 :yes, i use VRay, but wich material? Chrome? car paint? rubber? glass?

Car paint. I have a good material compilation "dette compilation" u have too much material to choice.
if you want it, just ask.
Quote from Loko VEN :Car paint. I have a good material compilation "dette compilation" u have too much material to choice.
if you want it, just ask.

Here you go. This should work.
Attached files
car silver paint.zip - 3.8 KB - 213 views
Quote from Luke.S :I give you the XRR Speedster

reminds me of a car that drove through a low barrier
done 2 driftworks fz5 renders!

finally i have a decent computer that runs blender and even better it took 5 minutes for each of these renders!

hope someone likes them!

they look a bit low res
The render itself isn't bad, it's just the skin really lets it down.
I just don't like how the rims look like in Blender..
Only wrong material :P

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG