The online racing simulator
neat rimz
Added some lighting so it would match with the reflections.
Attached images
Zim_SunsetRender.jpg
Quote from bmwe30m3 :just a simple scene :P

Nice! where you get that car? (not the FZ5, idk how say the other car in english)
Quote from Loko VEN :Nice! where you get that car? (not the FZ5, idk how say the other car in english)

a tow truck.
Quote from Loko VEN :Nice! where you get that car? (not the FZ5, idk how say the other car in english)

Converted from gta :P
Quote from ImportFantasy :Grand Theft Auto

I guess he knew what GTA stands for and wanted to know in what version of GTA that car is available.
Oops.
Zmodeler, with something else iirc.
More than likely San Andreas.
It's a tow truck built by Pumbars for GTA San Andreas. It was based on a free model from the net but you can download the San Andreas car here. Ah, GTA starts to kick in me again.
Yup,a free model wich u can download,Well its easy to convert GTA cars
Download Zmodeler and .TXD opener,open the .TXD file of the car,export the textures,open zmodeler,import gta car,export as .3ds,close zmodeler,open max,import the car,delete all unneccesary stuff,like broken doors and stuff,start render,it will ask the textures,find them,and then render
Quote from beefyman666 :More than likely San Andreas.

hmm... ive never seen that truck before and i still play gta to this day... maybe and older one?
Quote from kyler :hmm... ive never seen that truck before and i still play gta to this day... maybe and older one?

It's a custom car u can download for SA,to replace the original towtruck
Quote from kyler :hmm... ive never seen that truck before and i still play gta to this day... maybe and older one?

You're blind yeah?

Quote from Riders Motion :It's a tow truck built by Pumbars for GTA San Andreas. It was based on a free model from the net but you can download the San Andreas car here. Ah, GTA starts to kick in me again.

I cant import objets (cars) into Zmodeler... "only register version can import"

What can I do? HELP!
Quote from Loko VEN :I cant import objets (cars) into Zmodeler... "only register version can import"

What can I do? HELP!

register it?
And you pay?

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG