The online racing simulator
Outstanding, speedykev

yep, it would seem that everybody is a critic.
why not; without critics in this world no one would know where to go next
Quote from speedykev :maybe this is less confusing.

didnt see that the first time i looked, gold!
Quote from XCNuse :why not; without critics in this world no one would know where to go next

You need to work on your capitalization and punctuation. Actually your sentence structure is laughable as well.

Quote :"why not;"

im trying to be bad here, school starts tomorrow
"where to go next"... Back to school!

You'll forget most of it be the time you're my age anyway.
@Jakg
that pic was only a joke, criticise all you like m8 it made me work on the driver skin. and befor you start its not finished yet.

Quote from speedykev :@Jakg
that pic was only a joke, criticise all you like m8 it made me work on the driver skin. and befor you start its not finished yet.

it wasnt critiscm, i thought i had mis understood something!
Skin: my work for our personal team of 3 lol PRT - Pinota Racing Team
(altho this one in the pic is my personal one number an all)

render: by our team member SgtNathan
Attached images
pinota10WP2.jpg
I hope you like our new pitcrew....we hope they start their new job after the next patch

lol.. red hose is in the air, it looks weird cause the car is not reflecting any sky or anything (besides pitcrew obviously)

something looks very very strange about the jack.. almost looks like its a picture that got edited in there

lighting needs work for it to really look better (and your pit crew look a tad pale )
#938 - Don
Quote from --PoDo-- :I hope you like our new pitcrew....we hope they start their new job after the next patch

very nice!
for your brake discs, somewhere in the texture, make sure you have the alpha option selected (its somewhere in there..) and then you wont see that black around it in a block like it is

also, its quite unrealistic (and can do some damage lol) to sit a car on tires like that
Here is my pitcrew.

My skin i made, inspierd by the new Fast and The Furious - Tokyo Drift.
Attached images
fzr_front.jpg
fzr_back.jpg
Quote from speedykev :Here is my pitcrew.

Great Job M8

It would appear that there is no compositing and you have rendered Poser models in Max

Again, Nice.
your GI (skylight) is way to bright btw, thats why everything looks grey and not black
Not really, the black car paint is perfect. Problem is rather that the lfs tyre textures are a bit too bright when using with 3dsmax. The 255 Cyan is very bright, just as it would be in real life.
The ground texture is really cool with the bump mapping and stuff
well.. that cushion thing around the cockpit is way brighter than you see it anywhere else

it may not be the skylight or whatever, rather i think its the HDRI doing it, because some parts of reflection on the car is rather bright, making it look unreal (and everything else blue at the same time)
thought i would share with you my mrt and my lastest personal skin..

mad
Attached images
mrt.jpg
mrt5 side.jpg
nice one.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG