The online racing simulator
Quote from XCNuse :right..
...that and for some reason on the first render with the track; the textures kept blurring in strange places..

Try what I suggest on the bitmap filtering and it should make that clearer.

Oh, just noticed, the shadow of the second image is a bit harsh, may be alter the area shadow settings(if it is area light you are using), that is too sharp for realistic lightings.
owell; im not going to worry about it; if anyone has vray and wants to mess with the scene i'll upload it
Been playing with some flame effects to put into my scenes. Looks pretty neato.
Attached images
newflame.jpg
FZR armed with machine guns! :biggun: WOW, no doubt you will be first on every race
Quote from XCNuse :sorry tristan; i quickly got bored with the whole UVW mapping and everything and thats what i've been doing this whole time and so i pretty much just gave up

heres 2 simple scenes i made up for it and .. mapped.. practically everything (but the car body.. tires i had to redo and all)

carbon fiber didn't come out as well as i hoped.. using my own texture for that and all... kinda a mess it looks like

oh.. tires are modeled; not displaced
only thing displaced is the grass on the first render

.. who needs cheap scenes

I'm really disappointe by those renders. They look like plastic models. Especially the tires look way much too gray and not enough white reflection.

Why I'm disappointed? Well, after your great words, about what cool stuff you can do, I expected something a lot more real than the renders by Kid... But it looks, like you failed. Kids pic, when first shown @ LFS page, brought up comments like: "Nice foto"... Well, yours is no where near a foto...
i never said anything about that i could render

i model.. i've never taken time to do good renders; because the whole time im learning how to model using different techniques and all sorts of stuff

kid has good renders; i've seen better renders from him, but the one of the BF1 on the webpage was deffinetly not the best i've seen from him

as for plastic.. bad reflections... what? you want me to put an HDRI in that scene to show how much it reflects? lol
everything in that scene reflects.. everything

the best i've ever done is this:

[edit] also.. since i was limited to not changing the model any (although i did have to change the tires.. that was a mess) i could'nt really make it much more realistic
Attached images
56.jpg
I was Want to get the Models in .3ds format but I see your file is no longer on site posted could you please upload to somewhere so I can have them.

Quote from Dygear :http://www.eagleraceteam.com/downloads/LFS S2U 3DS.rar

The only thing I did was take the cmx files and change them over to 3ds files. There was no editing done aside from that. So these are totaly stock files.

just calm down people
Attached images
JustLoveit.jpg
Hehe, cool
I feel ashamed to point out that the image is not quite right. The camera is looking almost straight down but the refelection in the heart is of the scene "down the road" which would mean the track and the buildings in the reflection are actually going up in the air.

Cool shot anyway.
That is what I'll call a 'conceptual' image. Doesn't have to be realistic and not suppose to be. It is the message of the image that you should be looking at.
-
FZ5 Skin needed... (mike20002) DELETED by mike20002 : Wrong thread...
Quote from Kryten :I feel ashamed to point out that the image is not quite right. The camera is looking almost straight down but the refelection in the heart is of the scene "down the road" which would mean the track and the buildings in the reflection are actually going up in the air.

Cool shot anyway.

I wasn't trying to make it look real, just wanted to make something out of the ordinary...
If i had been trying to make it real, u would have asked me, wtf is that thing?? :P
FZ50 ready...
Many hours later on my laptop...

/mike

Thanks Ryanry64 and XCNuse helping me out...
Attached images
FZ50_14_Cam1_red_t.jpg
Bit bright, but nice paint/reflections!

Keep up the good work

It looked like fun, I had to have a go. Completely reworked my whole FZR scene and I'm quite happy with it
Attached images
FZRRed.jpg
ah yes, that looks wonderful ryan
Quote from Ryanry64 :Bit bright, but nice paint/reflections!

Keep up the good work

It looked like fun, I had to have a go. Completely reworked my whole FZR scene and I'm quite happy with it

I like it!

/mike

Something simple...
@MorroW
So simple, so great !
unsure about the roof section of that skin morrow, but i like the rest of the skin, maybe a black roof would look better than just that cut off look

you really ought to get into modeling those rear taillights to make it look more realistic though
..could hae atleast said beware of nudity

also, where'd the windshield go?

really need to work on materials, and stick a skylight in the scene
it's too smooth and the girl's head is weird..kinda like this:
Nice hair Sisolak. Is that KyokoHair Mk3?

Couple more:

Quote from Thunder Child :Nice hair Sisolak. Is that KyokoHair Mk3?

no it´s a Kozaburo´s Long Hair Evolution for V3, have a look at http://digitalbabes2.com

i know there are major misstakes in the scene, from meterials to lightning, but as i said before it´s only in-work prewiev, i need much more time to get so impressive renders like a couple of people here on the forum ...

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG