Really great !!

--
I've made a little test with my home made XRR Lights ^^
It's not finished

[XRR_LightsOn - Wmv]
[ 137Ko - 2sec - 640x480 ]

(skin by Destroem aKa Kahin)
omg that looks so cool!
need to get better lighting in it; if you did it wouldnt look so out of place and fake
Quote from XCNuse :need to get better lighting in it; if you did it wouldnt look so out of place and fake

i still find a good try..
maybe we can help him make it better?
for starters he can learn more about brazil and learn how it works lol

secondly, he needs to get rid of the plain above the car and use an HDRI, and finally get some warmer lighting in it rather than that icy blue color
Thank you for your councils

I will modify my light. The ground on the car's sides has not to be so lit by the light.
I didn't use HDRi because my computer is not really powerful and the HDRi makes me waiting for a long time (more than a simple skylight)

It's sure, I've to work on it
Do you talk about me??!?!
i was actually talking about switcher's render lol
(responding to ramtechs post)
Quote from XCNuse :i was actually talking about switcher's render lol
(responding to ramtechs post)

btw, do u have any nice HDRi maps? i have a library of around 100 but they all suck for LFS renders.. (all intended for architectural visualisations)
Hm, i think its just a bit to highlighted. i will look for a better lightning in my next render
theres some good ones you can download at deviant art, sorry dont have the links on me right now, but i bet if you search HDRI and deviant art in google it would get them
oh ! Sorry for that
Nice render and nice photoshop work, but the car isn't lit brightly enough considering it looks like a really sunny day and everyone has their sunglasses on. Also the car looks a bit flat or plasticy.
yeap, you should smooth the corners a bit on the car's layer
Skin by [Muroc]ToniX, Render by me.
Attached images
Tonix.jpg
Dear LFS community,

Today is a sad day in Morrow Design’s history. The first time during our existence, a client decided that he doesn’t want to see our logo under the renders. Of course there is no credit for us on their website either.

So far, we have done all the renders for free, only hoping to see our work on various forums and websites with logos and some credit. We are happy and thankful if people do this.

But now we introduce you team High Fidelity.
Everyone, who notices at least one difference, can allow him-/herself a cookie.

Render that we sent vs what they publish:

vs

vs

vs

vs

Hopefully, you noticed the beautiful and stylish “copyright” tag on their renders.

Have a nice day,

Tago "MorroW" Kalbri
Viljami "Sniiki" Mäki
Mikk "Mikk36" Kiilaspää
Priit “Priitmek” Mäekivi
Priit "priits" Saarts

P.S. There are more renders modified like the previous ones.
thats really lame

bloody nice renders tho

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG