The online racing simulator
Skin by Rotaryx

:bowdown:

Would you mind explaining how you setup a render like this?

I did one (posted it on MS) but most of the stuff comes out see through for some reason..
Amazing :up:

That platform under car is only not perfect thing

And please, write little tutorial
I think you use prepeared truck model,
but what about anything else?
Another version...
Skin by teazR

@Looney -> when i 'd have time... It's not difficult... you just have to use a big HDRI environement (6400*4000 pixels)

Sure, I'm still thinking you are a God

Super !
Everything except the car is too dark - looks very unrealistic. The render itself is good though, as are the skins :up:

As MorroW said, the ramp is a bit dodgy.. how do they fit it in the truck?
Quote from boxer :As MorroW said, the ramp is a bit dodgy.. how do they fit it in the truck?

I know i know... but my i'm a modeler as good as a spanish cow...
very nice job Grudd, even though the texture wrapping on the edges of the ramp look a bit weird
I guess you need another texture for that
Quote from Grudd :I know i know... but my i'm a modeler as good as a spanish cow...

Irw

Could you please send me that texture and box? I try to modify.
I have really no idea how, but I want to try

And also...where you find that kind HDRI?

(I expect that ramp is box, right?)
Quote from ORION :very nice job Grudd, even though the texture wrapping on the edges of the ramp look a bit weird
I guess you need another texture for that

Exact, i must modify it
Quote from MorroW :Irw

Could you please send me that texture and box? I try to modify.
I have really no idea how, but I want to try

And also...where you find that kind HDRI?

(I expect that ramp is box, right?)

Simple box...

That kind of HDRi is very hard to find. I found ones only at Dosch Design
HDRI lighting.. rarely will you find on a website, most you can buy on CD's with some hefty amounts of cash

however, most of my renders i've been using the free sets that come from here:
http://www.evermotion.org/inde ... e=84&unfold=exclusive
just click on the picture, and save it
XCNuse, :wow:

Thank you :bowdown:
Quote from Grudd :@Looney -> when i 'd have time... It's not difficult... you just have to use a big HDRI environement (6400*4000 pixels)

That fine, no rush.

Heres a couple of compositions i made earlier - They are not too bad imo, but no where near as good as yours.

Quote from Grudd :I know i know... but my i'm a modeler as good as a spanish cow...

Not to mention the truck that looks a bit too small (or is it the RB4 that's too big?)

Click image for fullsize...
I like that
Quite impressive atmosphere, even though the car should be b&w too.
Quote from ORION :Quite impressive atmosphere, even though the car should be b&w too.

Here ya go.

I was attempting a similar look to this image.. would have looked better with a brigher skin i think.
Yea the pic is quite cool, try to use a skin with a very dominant color, such as red, orange or yellow. Or try to get the "ORION color sheme" using some nice blue

btw the car is a bit too small (look at the fences)
Quote from ORION :Or try to get the "ORION color sheme" using some nice blue

btw the car is a bit too small (look at the fences)

Im sick of the sight of blue. If you were sat where i am now, you would know why.

I saved the scene before i closed max, so when i can be bothered i'll open it up again and make the car bigger.

Might add an FXO/RB4 chasing it aswell..
ooh, the mv brutale, absolutly georgous, but way too expensive. the monster or the tripple will do the job better, and look almost as good
i was borowed
Attached images
XRR_GSD.jpg
Superb, Heizer! A great collection of famous skins there!

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG