The online racing simulator
3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
Quote from mogster :Sorry I won't share those but here's some renders

This rims are awesome
Aw, too bad but those are really nice renders.
Quote from mogster :Thanks fellas

Here's an experimental test with caoz's kick ass skin:

Brilliant stuff

Altough. I'd point something out. The light directly hitting the wingtip is making it look like plastic to me, true LFS-style, flat polys
Would also like some stray reflections on the windows/frames

And lastly, where is dem jgtc?
It's on it's way mister Anyway thanks all and here's more experiments:

Keep it going mogster!!
sweet scene
Quote from mogster :It's on it's way mister Anyway thanks all and here's more experiments:

nice scene
Mogster

Here is torque's request

Quote from Gustix :Mogster

Here is torque's request

Lol, nice scene, but what has this got to do with Jacek? as you have his website link on the bottom.
I remember him well from the virtual tuning scene ^^
Quote from Fuse5 :Lol, nice scene, but what has this got to do with Jacek? as you have his website link on the bottom.
I remember him well from the virtual tuning scene ^^

Thanks

Torque gaved me that background pic and there i saw credits of him so i added them too
Very nice renders!

Although in the first one there's a guy walking into the car
Was working on this the pass few days,something I always wanted: A high detail suspension for the LX! It's basically a caterham double wishbone suspension, I have no blueprints so the dimensions are not exactly right, but in the end it came together well. The track width has to be adjusted a bit though, the body panel are also best remodelled for a better fit.

Everything from scratch, had a lot of fun doing it, thinking about putting some bits and pieces in the scene/materials thread but my modelling is still a bit shabby, so they need some tidying before it's post worthy really.

NOTE: the rims and tires ain't my creation, I forgot where the tire was from, but the rims are mogster's beautiful work.
Attached images
sus3.jpg
sus4.jpg
sus5.jpg
sus6.jpg
Very cool, looks nice from the front
very impressive stuff !
Nice JJ!!!
RICE RICE but looks pretty nice.........................better than the mods you made for lfs. lol
It's a bit noisy. Also the neon is shining on the wheels, and the headlights shine weird.
Quote from JJ72 :Was working on this the pass few days,something I always wanted: A high detail suspension for the LX! It's basically a caterham double wishbone suspension, I have no blueprints so the dimensions are not exactly right, but in the end it came together well. The track width has to be adjusted a bit though, the body panel are also best remodelled for a better fit.

Everything from scratch, had a lot of fun doing it, thinking about putting some bits and pieces in the scene/materials thread but my modelling is still a bit shabby, so they need some tidying before it's post worthy really.

NOTE: the rims and tires ain't my creation, I forgot where the tire was from, but the rims are mogster's beautiful work.

Tires looks low poly, I instantly thought they arent yours because of that
hello, here is my xrt project
(still working on it)
Attached images
efice.jpg
Quote from JJ72 :...

wow, more polys on the new suspension than on the rest of the car

3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG