The online racing simulator
I'll make some headlights soon and post a bigger shot.
Attached images
23.jpg
Quote from Gustix :Kansei that FZR looks gorgeous

5tag request

cant believe you make your renders in blender
good work!
Quote from Gustix :Kansei that FZR looks gorgeous

5tag request

O M G Very nice
one question: From where do you have all these cool rims ? i only found some rims on turbosquid and the ( very nice) rims from Kr-downloads.thanks
Quote from luckytuner :O M G Very nice
one question: From where do you have all these cool rims ? i only found some rims on turbosquid and the ( very nice) rims from Kr-downloads.thanks

he downloaded some scenes here then he export the rim out of them, then import/merge into another scene, or he made them
As far as I know, he makes his own wheels.
Here is my new render...But there is one problem. I added 28 samples, which was totally enough for my previous renders, but I guess it was not enough for this render, so it's dotted, maybe during the next night I will put it to render
again.
ORIGINAL
EDITED high-res
Quote from andRo. :Here is my new render...But there is one problem. I added 28 samples, which was totally enough for my previous renders, but I guess it was not enough for this render, so it's dotted, maybe during the next night I will put it to render
again.

Speechless :lovies3d:
Because you torrented it?

But have you made a lighting and applied materials?
Quote from tikshow :you need to adjust the materials from brazil to vray or max basic, and you need to add a light source

Can you tell me how to do ?

Quote from Bose321 :Because you torrented it?

But have you made a lighting and applied materials?

When i'm used, everithin was ok, when Brazil giving me Don`t send, i trying to use V-Ray.
Quote from Kimis1 :Can you tell me how to do ?

When i'm used, everithin was ok, when Brazil giving me Don`t send, i trying to use V-Ray.

google it...
Whew, finally did first good render in 3ds max with vray Got to love it because of it's render time, to do render of such scene in blender it would have taken ~15min, and here less than 2min. Ok, just don't know what's wrong with number plate :|
Attached images
firdt.png
Your numberplate is using the same texture as you're skin. Find the material slot for the numberplate and either make a texture for it, or make it plain white/yellow.
Quote from beefyman666 :Your numberplate is using the same texture as you're skin. Find the material slot for the numberplate and either make a texture for it, or make it plain white/yellow.

Thanks a lot! looks fine now
Is it possible to use Vray in blender? Or is it only for 3DS Max?
Quote from Kimis1 :Brazil giving me Don`t send

Contact Splutterfish support.

Bose321, stop beign a smartass, you torrented everything too.
Quote from andRo. :Is it possible to use Vray in blender? Or is it only for 3DS Max?

It's only for 3DS max. Anyways I saw external blender renders test and there was one called: Kerkythea. It was said that it has amazing quality and it was super fast, unfortunately I couldn't test it because I use 64bit windows and it doesn't work on it. Good Luck!
Quote from iFastLT :It's only for 3DS max. Anyways I saw external blender renders test and there was one called: Kerkythea. It was said that it has amazing quality and it was super fast, unfortunately I couldn't test it because I use 64bit windows and it doesn't work on it. Good Luck!

wrong
http://vray.com/vray_for_blender/

but i think yafray(or yafaray) could be beter for it, because it is free too
Quote from tikshow :wrong
http://vray.com/vray_for_blender/

but i think yafray(or yafaray) could be beter for it, because it is free too

Sorry, my bad

Anyway I played around a bit with 3ds max and vray and did another render.
I'm really happy with it because of it's quality and render time
Attached images
norm.png
Quote from iFastLT :Whew, finally did first good render in 3ds max with vray Got to love it because of it's render time, to do render of such scene in blender it would have taken ~15min, and here less than 2min. Ok, just don't know what's wrong with number plate :|

^^ my answer is in the attachment (it could have even be less minutes with some tweaking
Attached images
bla.png
Quote from John5200 :^^ my answer is in the attachment (it could have even be less minutes with some tweaking

Dunno, for me it takes half hour to render 1024x600 with AAx5. Problem is I think 25 AO, because if I choose less I have pretty much noise
Quote from iFastLT :Dunno, for me it takes half hour to render 1024x600 with AAx5. Problem is I think 25 AO, because if I choose less I have pretty much noise

well this one was renderd at 800 x 600 anyways the one that has taken 30 seconds with without ao and the 6 min one with ao and 12 samples and usually even 9 works perfect (dont have that much time to try everything out )

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG