The online racing simulator
I know there was nothing different, it was only my 2nd render, and I am not good in changing things yet, so I didn't want to ruin the render. I tried to make something simple in the beginning, but later I might be trying something more advanced.
Thanks, anyway.
Quote from andRo. :I know there was nothing different, it was only my 2nd render, and I am not good in changing things yet, so I didn't want to ruin the render. I tried to make something simple in the beginning, but later I might be trying something more advanced.
Thanks, anyway.

If it's your 2nd render it's pretty nice because my 2nd render really s***ed.
I'm feeling you'll be a nice 3d artist in the future.
Blender help
Hey If anyone is confused with blender I can help!
here are some of my first renders with blender to prove that i can...
My 3rd render. Btw, I use only blender...my computer is too shitty to use something better.
I think I failed with the rim color, I really didn't know what could fit red. Didn't want to put black since you wouldn't see them. :/ I'll try rendering with white rims.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9518/fzrrender.png
Quote from Bose321 :Have you tried different kind of material? What renderer do you use?

Couldn't find object material selection like in 3ds max (I'm using blender) and I use default blender renderer
I can only help you with 3DS, don't use blender.
Oh, thanks, I also needed the thing how to make very white rims.

BTW, here is the finished version of previous render:
Fixed the wall, changed rim color, and fix the left bottom corner.

If anyone could tell me how to make the rims smooth, that would be great. They were like this when I took them out of the pack, so I don't know how to fix it.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4383/fzrrenderredcopy.png

P.S. I got the idea with the black taillights from r4ptor, I just loved how it looked so I wanted to try it. :P
Quote from Gustix :Its not hard to make white color ''brighter'' you just need to play with EMIT bar just increase it a bit and make test render if its not as bright as you want increase it more and you will find the right settings

BTW Andro that is hella nice for 3rd render

Oh, thanks man!

Quote from andRo. :Oh, thanks, I also needed the thing how to make very white rims.

BTW, here is the finished version of previous render:
Fixed the wall, changed rim color, and fix the left bottom corner.

If anyone could tell me how to make the rims smooth, that would be great. They were like this when I took them out of the pack, so I don't know how to fix it.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4383/fzrrenderredcopy.png

P.S. I got the idea with the black taillights from r4ptor, I just loved how it looked so I wanted to try it. :P

Select rim and press that button (look at attachment)
Attached images
smuf.png
Thanks, iFast.
Andro! hey to make the rims smooth if you are using blender wich works fine bose321! you hit f9 and down in the left hand corner there should be a botton for set smooth and it will make anything look better. I have used blender for a long time and I sort of like it.
I didn't say blender isn't good. I just think 3ds max is better.
Quote from iFastLT :Oh, thanks man!

Select rim and press that button (look at attachment)

Do you use blender??
Quote from Bose321 :I didn't say blender isn't good. I just think 3ds max is better.

ahh ok how long have you used 3ds?
Uhm, Since 2007-2008 or something.
hmm yea I started on blender like a couple months ago lol... i am a noob but at least I am rendering... i am thinking about getting 3ds too..
Quote from 5pointSideways :hmm yea I started on blender like a couple months ago lol... i am a noob but at least I am rendering... i am thinking about getting 3ds too..

If you only want to do renders, Blender will work just fine.
3dsmax is nice package that can do plenty of things, but it also makes it fairly clumsy especially from modeling point of view.
Quote from Bose321 :I can only help you with 3DS, don't use blender.

Not everybody has spare $2-3k.
Blender is a pretty good tool, problem is you need an external render engine for any decent result, Yafray works but still needs development, Brazil works as well but it is rather slow imo.

But stick with Blender I say, it's free and you can apply the basic knowledge in other programmes later on.
with my team skin
Yea maybee I will atick with blender... thats all I do is renders on it and not just lfs ones though... I attatched some others that I do like zo6s and chevelles...
Attached images
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Quote from 5pointSideways :Yea maybee I will atick with blender... thats all I do is renders on it and not just lfs ones though... I attatched some others that I do like zo6s and chevelles...

Only good car here is Z06, the others are 1 HP per 10 liters crap.
Quote from 5pointSideways :Yea maybee I will atick with blender... thats all I do is renders on it and not just lfs ones though... I attatched some others that I do like zo6s and chevelles...

Your ground materials seem to be very shiny and it kinda takes the attention off from cars themself. Also check if there's some settings in the renderer to smooth those shadows.

And Shadowww, go spam your offtopic nonsense somewhere else.
Quote from iFastLT :with my team skin

Awesome - finally someone who can shut up all the "Blender can't do good renders" ppl

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG